Very urgent + App won't run or preview on Version 8 Android

Hi All,

This problem is very urgent to me. ؛lease anyone can help me ?

My Problem is unable to install my app on version-8- Android ,
When I debug this appear :

Installing APK on 1 device(s) Exception occurred while executing: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown package: com.ash7anly.app at com.android.server.pm.Settings.isOrphaned(Settings.java:4400) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.isOrphaned(PackageManagerService.java:21418) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.deletePackageVersioned(PackageManagerService.java:18492) at com.android.server.pm.PackageInstallerService.uninstall(PackageInstallerService.java:913) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runUninstall(PackageManagerShellCommand.java:912) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(PackageManagerShellCommand.java:134) at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(ShellCommand.java:96) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.onShellCommand(PackageManagerService.java:21717) at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Binder.java:573) at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Binder.java:473) at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(IPackageManager.java:2644) at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService.onTransact(PackageManagerService.java:3485) at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:674)

ERROR: Process has exited, so the requested information is not available.

ERROR: Android run failed. fuse: Errors were encountered while building the project

Please help me as soon as possible .
Thanks,

Hey.

Can you share some code so we can help?

What Fuse version are you using right now? Try to update to the latest version and run uno clean.

Hope this helps.

Hi! Please don’t make multiple posts about the same problem - it does not help to resolve it any faster. :slight_smile:

This issue sounds very much like one we fixed back in September last year (described here).

I’ve also verified that it still works in the latest Fuse release (1.8.1).

Could it be that you’re using an old version of Fuse?

Hi,

OK,

Now I updated to version 1.8.1, Then I make “uno clean”
basma-MacBook-Pro-2:ash7anly.fuse_new_design$ fuse --version
Fuse version 1.8.1 (build 15610)

Then >> Appear this problem when i make build .

basma-MacBook-Pro-2:ash7anly.fuse_new_design$ fuse build -t=android -run
Uno 1.8.0 (build 6680) macOS 10.12 x86_64 6c6e84c
Copyright © 2015-2018 Fusetools

Configuring
1.67 s
Compiling syntax tree

fuse_modules/bolav/fuse-modalview/ModalJS.uno(78.11): E3104: Fuse.Scripting.Context does not contain a member called ‘Dispatcher’. Could you be missing a package reference?
fuse_modules/bolav/fuse-modalview/ModalJS.uno(116.11): E3104: Fuse.Scripting.Context does not contain a member called ‘Dispatcher’. Could you be missing a package reference?

2.50 s

Build completed in 4.19 seconds
2 errors

fuse: Errors were encountered while building the project

How I can solve this ??

That is a problem with the third party package, which hasn’t been updated to match the changes introduced in Fuse.

Here’s an issue, and a potential fix that you can try to apply: https://github.com/bolav/fuse-modalview/issues/15#issuecomment-366770864

Thanks All , I solved my problems and everything is ok : )

Regards,