Push Modul Failed to Install

Hey there again :smiley:

I want ot implement the Push Module:
https://fuseopen.com/docs/fuse/pushnotifications/push.html

But when I implement the Example, I get the following error:

Installing Fuse.PushNotifications 1.10.0-rc1
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden…
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden…
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: The request was canceled: A protected SSL / TLS channel could not be created
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: The request was canceled: A protected SSL / TLS channel could not be created
ERROR: Failed to install package Fuse.PushNotifications: The request was canceled: A protected SSL / TLS channel could not be created
E:\Fuse Projekte\myproject\myproject.unoproj(16.28): E0100: Package Fuse.PushNotifications was not found

Any Idea why? :confused:

Or is it possible, that this module is out of time? Or am I using a wrong version? :speak_no_evil:

Its up-to-date in the latest version of fuselibs and uno, the latest version has also been updated to support AndroidX, you’re probably using an older version of fuse.

The same problem with Fuse Studio 1.9.0

After several reinstalls of Fuse studio I started getting errors during project’s auto-build in a desctop Preview

Configuring
Installing FuseJS.Transpiler 1.10.0-rc1
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
WARNING: Failed to install package, retrying: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
ERROR: Failed to install package FuseJS.Transpiler: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
(unknown): E0100: Package FuseJS.Transpiler was not found
?: Error E0100: Package FuseJS.Transpiler was not foundError reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\RoleService.js": Installing FuseJS.Transpiler 1.10.0-rc1
ERROR: Failed to install package FuseJS.Transpiler: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
(unknown): E0100: Package FuseJS.Transpiler was not found
Error: Package FuseJS.Transpiler was not foundERROR: Transpiler doesn't run for unknown reasons.
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse\(null)\server.min.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:829:12)
    at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
    at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:622:3)
Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\MainView.js": ERROR: Transpiler server is down and exit code was '1'
Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\FeatureListModel.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\LoginModel.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\BacklogItem.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\Utils.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\SplashPage.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\ProjectModel.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\BacklogPage.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\LoginPage.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\Navigation.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\ServerGateway.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\Constants.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\Issue.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Components\ChildIssue\ChildIssueView.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\DashboardPage.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\IssueDetailsPage.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\JwtDecoder.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Shared\DataStore.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Models\FeaturelistDetailsModel.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Components\Toggle\Toggle.js": Error reifying file: "E:\Training_Apps\Fuse\estima-fuse\Pages\FeaturelistDetailsPage.js": ERROR: Transpiler doesn't run for unknown reasons.
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse\(null)\server.min.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:829:12)
    at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
    at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:622:3)
ERROR: Transpiler server is down and exit code was '1'

Build completed in 46.17 seconds
    4 errors

I think I got the Problem x)
I have not updated my uno etc (using --v 12) but compiled to my Android Device. On this Device it works like expected.
So the Problem now is, that it only FuseStudio got this Error.

I know, that I can not use FCM on Desktop (FuseStudio), but I use this tool very often to not build it on my Device.
Do you know a alternative way to Display my changes in realtime on desktop?
(=

You wouldn’t be able to test push notifications on desktop anyways.

Fuse Studio hasn’t been maintained but you can still build apps without it, please see the open collective for the road map and contribute:

2 Likes

Having spent several tens of hours reading README on the GitHub repository, dozens of reinstallations and dances with a shamanic tambourine, I finally solved my problems. Now I know how to update some packages and still use Fuse Studio :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool, then you can write a new how to? :smile:

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I’ll try, but it will be just for Windows for now

1 Like

Haha, yeah, that’s fine man :+1:

Would be great :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile: :v:

Prerequisites: Close active Fuse Studio, if exists.

1. Create a new folder somewhere (hereinafter New_Packs) and run ComandLine inside it.
  2. Run npm install fuse-sdk and wait until all packages downloaded.
  3. In separate windows open two folders:
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse
    • C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages
  4. In Fuse’s folder find 2 files: uno.packages and fuselibs.packages. Open them in a text editor. These files contain definitions of the version of the packages wich Fuse recognized and use when builds the apps.
  5. Packages folder contains folders with fuselibs components. Each folder contain inside folder named by lib’s version.

NOW BE VERY Careful! If you not afraid of the occasion of broke everything, please proceed :grin:
Notice, I’m not updated ALL fuselibs and Uno yet, so can’t predict the results.

1. Go to New_Packs folder -> Lib_you_want_update_folder. Copy folder with version name and paste to the same Lib_you_want_update_folder inside step#3 packages folder.

DO NOT REPLACE the lib’s folder with a minor version. It always allows you to revert back if something goes wrong.

1. Go to text editor and find there lib wich you copied. Replace its version in a file.
  2. Run FuseStudio. If everything fine, proceed with next libs.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for your time!! <3
For me to understand: this is just a workaround to not get that error and update the package that I want to use? To be perfectly configured I need to update uno and then all of the other fuselibs packages?!

But for now I can continue my work :smiley:

Yep, it’s just a workaround :upside_down_face:
You’re welcome :wink: