i am unable to build a app in android phone for a service provider( repair shop ) , who can access ( costumer ) easily to shop through android app
Can you tell us a bit more about what you want to do and what you have tried out so far?
no sir but i am unable to build so far
my friend has a mobile repair shop , so that i can build app for him , so that customer can easy find out
I suspect what Remi was looking for was more details on what happens when you try to build. Here’s a quick list of things to consider:
- What is the error message?
- Does the code compile okay, just not deploy to the device?
- Is there a log we can look at?
- Which version of Fuse are you using?
- On OS X or Windows?
- What have you tried in terms of bug hunting so far?
- Does the project work in the local preview preview on your computer just not on your device?
- Do you have the Android SDK/NDK installed?
- Can you share the project source or parts of it? If not: can you produce a test case that produces the error?