Failed to compile project without error message.

Hi everyone,

When I start preview in Android (or build), it notifies fuse: Failed to compile project and E0200: Android build failed, I have no idea what to do. By the way, preview in local works well, it happens with all projects.

Have you done fuse install android inside a terminal to ensure that the android dependencies are installed?

If you’ve already done that then please share the entire output log from the failed preview attempt. :slight_smile:

Yes, I installed with that command.

Here is the log:

Fuse 0.21.0 (build 6650)
Build started: FullCompile
Configuring (13.58s)
Compiling syntax tree (13.72s)
Generating code and data (24.33s)
Building Android app
1/2: libmwmsmobileapp.so

(warning) Agreeing to the Xcode/iOS license requires admin privileges, please re-run as root via sudo.

(unknown): E0200: Android build failed
?: Error E0200: Android build failed
(0.51s)

Build completed in 52.16 seconds
    1 error
jdk was found.
Checking if /Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK exists.
/Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK was found.
Checking if /Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK/tools exists.
/Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK/tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if all required Android components are installed.
androidsdkpackages was found.
Checking if /Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/toolchains exists.
/Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/toolchains was found.
Checking if /Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/prebuilt exists.
/Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/prebuilt was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if /Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/Ant exists.
/Users/davidhazeland/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/Ant was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.
Build ended
fuse: Failed to compile project

Ah, so here’s the key to the problem:

(warning) Agreeing to the Xcode/iOS license requires admin privileges, please re-run as root via sudo.

The Android export depends on some OS X developer tools that are bundled with Xcode. If you’ve recently updated Xcode (or simply have never used any of those tools before) then you have to accept the Xcode license first.

The solution seems to be to do sudo xcodebuild -license from the terminal and then click through the license.

It works, thanks you.

And I think what important is The Android export depends on some OS X developer tools that are bundled with Xcode.. I totally ignored the warning.

Great that you got it working! :slight_smile: