Preview on android device failing

I have the latest fuse environment setup on a windows machine (running win10). Android support is installed (confirmed via fuse install -s android (reports android is installed). I can open a sample and preview it on the local machine fine. However, when i pick android in the preview menu, the app compiles and deploys… there is a breif flash on the device where the app is visible and then there is a white screen that says Connecting… connecting to proxy. Is this a known issue? Are there workarounds?

thx

It could be an idea to try to deploy to Android without preview to do some troubleshooting.

Typing uno build --target=Android --run -DCPPSTACKTRACE in the project root should deploy it to the device without preview.

You can then run the file .build\Android-Debug\log.bat to connect to the logging service with adb. Hopefully this will reveal some issue with the project that can be fixed and then get preview up and running.

If deploying the app to the device works fine, you might have connectivity issues. If this is the case, make sure the Android device is on the same network as the W10-machine (as the preview connection is untethered over wifi) and that the Windows machine isn’t blocking incoming connections.

I hope this can be helpful.

I keep getting an error when previewing android:

: EUNKNOWN: Native target failed to build

Build complete.

Android: ERROR: Looks like Android is not installed. Please run ‘fuse install android’ first.

I have run ‘fuse install android’ several times.

Hmm, there is a known bug where Please run 'fuse install android' first. shows up even if the error was caused by other things. So could you please post the whole build log. For example by doing fuse preview -t=android > log.txt and upload log file to https://www.dropbox.com/request/Rx1QN3QluvxAJiyGJqrh.

Or just post your log here.

jeclarke@microsoft.com Thanks !!! It Works !!

Funciona, funciona !!

An ordinary boy exited from Mexico :slight_smile:

Hi Emil Sandstø,

I’ve uploaded the log with the error it’s giving me when I try to build / preview any of my projects oin Android. Very similar to the error posted here.

If you could help me, I’d appreciate it.

Hi, thanks for the log. We’ll follow up in https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/general/_e0200_android_build_failed_-_windows_10.

I can’t got it working :confused:

All the log:

Build started: FullCompile
Configuring
(3,643.13 ms)

Parsing source code
(4,553.71 ms)

Compiling syntax tree
(20,138.18 ms)

Generating code and data
(36,534.61 ms)

Building native target
1/2: libcinema_fortaleza.so
make:  [libs] Error -1073741515
make:  Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: * [obj] Error -1073741515
(unknown): E0000: Native build failed
?: Error E0000: Native build failed
(2,858.84 ms)

Build completed in 67.82 seconds.
    0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Error Summary
-------------

(unknown): E0000: Native build failed
Build ended
Checking if C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_05 exists.
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_05 was found.
Checking if JDK is corrupt
jdk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321\sdk exists.
C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321\sdk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321\sdk\tools exists.
C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321\sdk\tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
Checking if all required Android components are installed.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if C:\ProgramData\Uno\SDKs\AndroidNDK\ndk-build exists.
C:\ProgramData\Uno\SDKs\AndroidNDK\ndk-build was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\apache-ant-1.9.4-bin\apache-ant-1.9.4 exists.
C:\Users\Usuario\PROGRAMAS\apache-ant-1.9.4-bin\apache-ant-1.9.4 was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.

I upgraded to version 0.9.8 and got it working!

Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Nice!