iOS Deployment - Release. Display is blank.

Fuse version 0.33.0 (build 10195)
macOS Sierra 10.12.2

Can’t deploy to IOS in Release. Display is blank(black). I try with : fuse build --target=iOS --configuration=Release.
Preview work perfectly.

XCODE Output: 2017-02-03 15:01:52.637599 appName[292:13084] [DYMTLInitPlatform] platform initialization successful

Hi!

Can you please provide a project+detailed steps that reproduces this issue?

Where can i upload code?

Just drag and drop into the forum text box to upload.

But i wouldn’t like to post a code public. There is other option? Mail, Dropbox, other…? Thanks!

You can upload to https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZgndLtJQm5eGzG9cicGK - this goes only to our support staff.

But note that there is weekend in Norway now, so our internal staff will not be able to look at it before next week.

Hi Andres,

I have uploaded a file named ‘seracomLeads.zip’. I am unable to build the project using the command:

fuse build --target=iOS --configuration=Release

The project also contains the effect of skipping frames on android as I’ve posted in slack yesterday. Thanks for looking at the code. I am happy with every feedback you can give about the implementation.

Thanks for the test case, I have been able to reproduce the issue here and have raised an issue with the relevant team. We will get back to you as soon as we have some news or questions.

What’s the model and iOS version of your device?

I try to create a release build on an iPhone 6s with iOS 9.1 , on an iPhone 5 with iOS 8, on iPhone 5S with iOS 10.2.1 and on an Android One plus 3 with Api Level 24

Could you try to remove the line <JavaScript ux:Global="... /> in Resources\Modules.ux:5? Using ux:Global on JavaScript tags is deprecated. I think this is what leads to your issue. We will try to give a better error message regarding this.

That solves my problem. You made my day…thanks a lot

Happy to help :slight_smile: