Web Apps with Fuse: is it possible?

Hello guys, how are you?

I am trying to understanding a little better about web apps, and as I am learning Fuse I would like to know, if (and how) it’s possible to deploy a web app with Fuse.
It’s possible? Or have some language/tech better to develop?

Thanks,
Vinicius

Fuse is better than web apps. The problem with web apps is that are wrapped inside a WebView and the performance is not the best . Fuse allows you to deploy an app to Android/iOS which is the purpose of web apps.

Cheers :slight_smile:

hongo-loco@hotmail.com wrote:

Fuse is better than web apps. The problem with web apps is that are wrapped inside a WebView and the performance is not the best . Fuse allows you to deploy an app to Android/iOS which is the purpose of web apps.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Got it and I agree with that!

But, the access from web apps is more efficient than go to the mobile store and download it. So, If I has a collection of apps into my site, where anyone can see all of them without download, it’s more efficient to show my work.
Do I am clear with what I believe about progressive apps?
:wink:

What you mention can indeed be an advantage in certain situations, however Fuse is only geared towards native apps (as in; you cannot build web apps with Fuse.

We believe that the native iOS and Android experience will almost always be better than web apps, especially when native features and animation is involved. :slight_smile:

oooh! Got it, you mean apps running in a web browser. I don’t think this is actually possible but I’m not sure.

Bent Stamnes wrote:

What you mention can indeed be an advantage in certain situations, however Fuse is only geared towards native apps (as in; you cannot build web apps with Fuse.

We believe that the native iOS and Android experience will almost always be better than web apps, especially when native features and animation is involved. :slight_smile:

Totally agreed!

Ok!
I will make some videos about the apps and upload in Youtube.
Then in the app load the video. It’s a possible way to show my work.
That’s possible right? (I don’t searched yet.)