Video File does not exist

Working with the video example but am getting this error.Note: i created a file called vids file

https://fuseweb.azureedge.net/forum-user-uploads/2016/08/22/EIKwAInQgFjQ-legacy-files-VrQvpJLt3l0HwyHP-g-LnBnM_66pf4RYSO-gLI2CH.png

https://fuseweb.azureedge.net/forum-user-uploads/2016/08/22/0HlzH0vG4kco-legacy-files-cfEnWzbNUWCcyHI5-5De2EPfmezZFm7VU52VDJU7N.png

Does C:\Users\charles\Documents\Fuse\Video\Best of Gedion Zalem - 2015 - Skills, Assists, and Goals.mp4 exist?

Can you try a file with less special characters to just take that away? Maybe video.mp4 or similar?

I have made some changes, this is the path for the video C:\Users\charles\Documents\Fuse\Vid\ and i changed the video name to video.mp4 the problem now is that my emulator comes up empty it does not display the video. Merry Christmas to you bro thanks for helping me

Hi!

It will indeed not show anything at this stage, you have to start the video or set it to AutoPlay when loaded:

<Video File="...mp4" AutoPlay="true" />

Or start it manually:

<Video ux:Name="_video" File="...mp4" />
<Button Text="Play">
    <Clicked>
        <Resume Target="_video" />
    </Clicked>
</Button>

Sorry, but i have a related question about video playback issue to ask

@Lincons: please do ask, but do so in a new forum post.

> **c.okunrinmeta@yahoo.com wrote:** > >

I have made some changes, this is the path for the video C:\Users\charles\Documents\Fuse\Vid\ and i changed the video name to video.mp4 the problem now is that my emulator comes up empty it does not display the video. Merry Christmas to you bro thanks for helping me >

> Sorry to bother you sir, but it seems that you know quite a lot about video playback issue, i also have a problem here, I cannot even open the MP4 video i downloaded from YouTube. So, I downloaded this video repair program (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/repair-mp4-file.html) to repair mp4 file. In the article it mentions that i can fix video by converting formats. I do not know how it work, but after I added my MP4 file into the program, it required me to choose a codec. There were 2 kinds of them, H264 and MPEG4, i do not know which one to choose. I also find another format named MJPEG on the internet and I do not know what are the differences between them. The original one is MPEG4 encoder, however, it does not work at all as i have mentioned above. As for H264, i heard that it is a compressed encoder, so i worry about that there might be some dramatic quality loss in the course of conversion, is that true? The video is 720p 60fps and i really do not want to reduce its file size by losing video output quality and decreasing it to 30fps which is less smooth. How can i fix a video without changing codec?

@Lincons how about posting this in a new forum thread as I suggested?

You can’t expect to “fix a video without changing codec” if the codec it uses IS the problem. I wouldn’t worry too much about compression and quality though, it’s all about choosing the right settings for the conversion. H264 sounds fine, go with that.