Unable to load or create projects

I have OSX Yosemite, have tried to install in 2 different computers, the install process finishes OK, but then everytime I open Fuse, just can’t open any project or example, neither create new projects.

It brings the dialog prompt for choosing a existing project, or creating new, but then when I’m done and click “OK”, nothing happens. Only have the log with something like:

fuse create "Example project" "myProject" "/Users/rafa/fuse"

And gets stuck there.

Never have been able to see existing or previous projects in the recent box, it’s always blank.

Hi, are you sure that that is the actual output in the log?

Also, what happens if you run this in a terminal?

fuse create "Example project" "/Users/rafa/fuse/myProject"

(You can substitute the path at the end of that command with the path you want to create the project at)

Hello, just tried but Terminal gives this error:

fuse: Name contains invalid characters: '/'

Sorry, my bad! Instead, cd to the directory that you want to contain your project directory, and then do fuse create "Example project" "myProject". Here’s how it looks on my machine:

$ cd /tmp
$ fuse create "Example project" "myProject"
Created project: 'myProject' at '/private/tmp/myProject'
$ ls myProject/
Assets            MainView.ux       myProject.unoproj

I don’t know if my installation has all the proper files and templates, this is what I got:

$ fuse create "Example Project" "myProject"
fuse: Unknown template name, see fuse help create for a list of valid template names.

When I try to create new projects through the Fuse Dashboard GUI, it creates the folder and the files inside, but then it doesn’t load. The downloades example projects don’t load neither of them.

Hi, it’s Example project, not Example Project with a capital P. :slight_smile:

What exactly do you mean by “doesn’t load”? What did you do, what did you expect to happen, and what did happen?

Can’t open the Sublime Text from the Dashboard neither preview the examples…

Just downloaded the 0.10.0 version of Fuseand didn’t work anyway.

Stuck at this point [01:48]: https://youtu.be/sCGxXxE4c4s?t=1m48s

Did fuse create work this time?

What happens when you try to preview an example, do you get an error message? If not, could you try to go into the directory of the project and run fuse preview in a terminal, and paste the full output here?

Anders Schau Knatten wrote:

Did fuse create work this time?

What happens when you try to preview an example, do you get an error message? If not, could you try to go into the directory of the project and run fuse preview in a terminal, and paste the full output here?

Yeah it worked… Thank you very much.