To navigate between uxes

I posted this 11days ago, but still couldn’t get reply.

I want to nevigate introduce.ux to auth.ux introduce.ux is for sliding page and auth.ux is for SNS login. I want to show auth.ux when slinding of introduce.ux page is finished. I tried to do as bellow.

Also, I have no idea how to set the color or image of pageindicator background in introduce.ux page. As you can see, this background image is what I set background to next page, auth.ux, not for introduce.ux page.

Hi. Im sorry you didn’t get a reply to your previous post.

When you want to show code, please use the markdown syntax instead of adding a screenshot:

var some = code(here);

or indent by 4 spaces.

It is a bit difficult to see what you’re trying to do here, but in order to be able to navigate to a new page, it has to be a child of the same parent as the other pages.

<PageControl>
    <Page ux:Name="page1" />
    <Page ux:Name="page2" />
</PageControl>

This works ^, but this does not:

<PageControl>
    <Page ux:Name="page1" />
</PageControl>
<Page ux:Name="page2" />

and it looks like you’re trying to do something like that. If you post some more of your code (as text) it will be easier to know how to help you further, but i would suggest looking into some of the documentation on navigation if you haven’t yet: https://www.fusetools.com/learn/fuse#navigation

For the page indocators: Do you want an image as a background for the whole panel? In that case, you can just add an image around it and set the layer as background:

<Panel>
    <Image File="yourimage.png" Layer="Background" />
    <PageIndicator ... />
</Panel>

I hope this helps you a bit. If not, please try to clarify a bit :slight_smile: