Stream audio

Hello, anyone has already an experience streaming audio from fuse? i have a shoutcast webradio and i want to create an audio player app.
Thank you.

Here’s a full-featured SoundCloud player, it should get you on the right path: https://blog.prototypr.io/i-made-a-cross-platform-soundcloud-player-with-fuse-9fb1e62b7db1

Thank you Bent, i’ll take a look at that, by the way any ETA for the audio support on fuse ?

Thank you.

I’m a little unsure of what you mean by “audio support”? You can stream and play audio today using Foreign Code (see the SoundCloud app I linked to above), and the ability to just play simple sound files (UI sounds for example) is already in Fuse. Look up PlaySound in the docs.

Hi,
“I’m a little unsure of what you mean by “audio support”? You can stream and play audio today using Foreign Code”, as i understand, fuse is designed for “designer” and “developper”, using foreign code is not always a designer recipe, and the Playsound is not done for streaming audio but playing for a small one shot audio file ( from the doc ).
So making audio player UI from fuse is impossible for a designer, and dissect a native code is more difficult :).
Thank you for this amazing tool, i just want to say if a real “audio player” could be done without foreign code ?