Serious problems with the live preview on project complex

Fuse 1.7.3
Mac OS Sierra Hight

Hi guys,I need help. When I make a change to my project fuse, it happens almost systematically that the live preview on desktop enters a loop by leaving the inscription reifying at least 20 times to stop. This means that every time I make a change I have to wait at least 30-60 seconds before I see the result obtained. All this is becoming frustrating.
This only happens with my fuse projects that are quite complex.

Anyway I tried to isolate the problem in several ways: I have also tried fuse kill-all and uno clean but the error is systematic. I tried to include only the MainPage.ux page and MapPage.ux (my custom page) excluding all other pages but the problem exist yet.
I tried to delete all the JavaScript code. But the problem continues to persist.
I then started to exclude some my UX components and I began to notice that the reload number decreased as I did not notice anything suspicious in the various components.
I so I really have trouble isolating the problem. I need to figure out what’s going on behind the scenes on Fuse’s engine but it seems impossible for me to do this.

Can anyone help me pinpoint the problem? I can share with you a simplified project by private message that focuses on the problem and the instructions to replicate it.

ISSUE VIDEO:

A project that reproduces the issue is indeed required for us to take a look at the issue. You can upload it here and it will be shared with the Fuse dev team only: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZgndLtJQm5eGzG9cicGK

Hi, thanks for your support.
I sent you 2 files

1. complete-project-with-issue-reload-infinite-live-preview.zip

2. simplified-project-issue-reload-infinite-live-preview.zip

The first file is the full version of the project. The second file is the simplified version of the project where I tried to isolate the problem.

In both projects you can replicate the issue in this way

a) Open the pages/MapPage.ux file

b) deletes the <ScrollView> tag without deleting its internal children,

You’ll notice at this point that the live preview will try to load the page several times.
In Project 1) you will see the inscription “loaded main. js” on console several times and you may wait a long time until the live preview is complete.
In Project 2) you should see the same but a significantly lower number (about 4 times)

Basically what happens that for a change the live preview seems to render many times the same page and makes it impossible to work until it has finished its rendering cycle.

Bent Stamnes wrote:

A project that reproduces the issue is indeed required for us to take a look at the issue. You can upload it here and it will be shared with the Fuse dev team only: Dropbox

I want know if there are news.
For me is very important resolve this issue because I noted that this behaviour strange is present on different fuse project apps. I want understand what I am wronging and resolve this.