Price

Hi there,

I am very excited to try Fuse out, it looks great! There is only one thing at this point that is concerning me and that is price. It is free now but I just wanted to check with you guys if you plan to charge a monthly fee or what the price structure will be going forward. Some of your competitors charge a lot of money per month and I don’t want to spend time learning how to use your tools only to find in a few months time I will have to pay $… to use it every month. If you could get back to me then I can at least plan ahead knowing what you guys plan to do with regards to price.

Thank you!

Hi Jono,

there are several forum threads that hold answers from Fuse team about your particular question. For example, this one: https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/general/fuse_tool_license?page=1&highlight=e5d9a4cd-1358-496f-89c9-9c0c581a18d6#post-e5d9a4cd-1358-496f-89c9-9c0c581a18d6

Great, thanks for the response. Do you perhaps know what the optional paid services would be? Sometimes other platforms are also “Free” but allow you to only build one project for example on the “Free” plab which isn’t really helpful.

Those types of software crippling are not being planned in any way, I can assure you. :slight_smile: Short answer: most of what exists in Fuse today will continue to exist on a free tier. I say “most”, because we are in beta partly to learn which pieces of Fuse people actually use and we already know of a few things that work exceptionally well, while others don’t. The beta process has helped us to focus on the parts that work well and refine and improve those, and that will continue even after we introduce new features, products and services.

Optional products and services will be thoroughly announced at a later time. :slight_smile:

Okay, that sounds pretty safe then :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply!