Plugin App

Hi
I need solution for plugins app.
How can I do in Runtime Code Injection new plugin for IOS and Android app.
Plugin is support different view and have component: image, button, slider, ratio etc. And send action when press componenet.

Hi,

Fuse currently does not support an easy way to do Runtime Code Injection, mostly because the UX code you write gets compiled to native C++ during build. When you read that, I want you to think: performance.

You could implement something along those lines using Foreign code, but I imagine that would be quite complicated and a time-consuming effort.

Now, looking at the other part of your question:

Plugin is support different view and have
component: image, button, slider, ratio etc.
And send action when press componenet.

While I don’t exactly understand what you’re asking, it seems to me like something you would usually make using our Creating components approach. Note that UX Markup in Fuse is extremely powerful, allowing you to make use of complex templates. If you only want to make a custom component (or a set of components), then you need to first learn UX Markup, then Observables and then take a look at our examples where a lot of components of varying complexity are already made and used.

If you are just starting out with Fuse, do yourself a favour and take the Tutorial.

Hope this helps!

Plugin is support different view and have
component: image, button, slider, ratio etc.
And send action when press componenet

I need create app Basic Function. Customer can write plugin for example in javascript and have extra function on app.

Can I used js engine in fuse to run extra code in my app?

I would recommend you start with looking at the basics of how Fuse functions, and by taking the initial tutorial as Uldis suggests above. That way, you’ll be way better equipped to map out your solution by taking it from a theoretical exercise (which seems rather vaguely defined) and into something practical that’s possible to scope and plan.

I known fuse good :slight_smile:
I need app like preview mode in fuse.

My flow in three steps:

1. Customer crate app in preview mode in fuse. and create plugin.
  2. Send to in-app purchase code form my app store
  3. Other Customer can download plugin, and have fun.

I might be misunderstanding what you’re trying to achieve here, but to me it sounds like what your customer actually needs is Fuse itself — possibly with some of your pre-made components/classes to make it easier to get started. :slight_smile:

If your goal is to be able to sell an app that allows your customers to make apps themselves, then I’m afraid that’s going to be difficult for a whole variety of reasons.