Kware Project Need your Opinion

Hello everyone :) ,

Me and friend of mine are working on a project prototype, for now we call it Kware. We would love to know your opinion if you are interested we would be glad if you leave your email on our Project Page, so we can contact you later for beta testing.

We are using fusetools as our main mobile platform.

http://bit.ly/28NWkvT

Thank in advance Kware

Hey there, the project looks really cool :slight_smile: I’m going to sign up to give it a try!

Just a note on your site though: if you want to use the Fuse logo and identity with your branding, you’ll need to get permission first. Get in touch with us to have a chat about that :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for quick response:)

Sorry, we are new to this stuff. I am already doing that. Thank you, sorry once again.

Looks good… I’m also signing up, excited to see what you’re making here. :slight_smile:

Karsten Nikolai Strand wrote:

Looks good… I’m also signing up, excited to see what you’re making here. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for support ^^

Bent Stamnes wrote:

Hey there, the project looks really cool :slight_smile: I’m going to sign up to give it a try!

Just a note on your site though: if you want to use the Fuse logo and identity with your branding, you’ll need to get permission first. Get in touch with us to have a chat about that :slight_smile:

Should I delete fuse logo from our page, while waiting for the response? Sorry again

Seems interesting only problem is your site scrolljacking me

Edwin Reynoso wrote:

Seems interesting only problem is your site scrolljacking me

Thanks for feedback.

Sorry for that, we have not test it on all browsers :S Please, could you tell me what browser you are on?

I’m on chrome

Should I delete fuse logo from our page, while waiting for the response?

If no permission has been given, no permission has been given, so yes :slight_smile:

Edwin Reynoso wrote:

I’m on chrome

Same here though no problem with the scroll. Strange :S, sorry about that.

Bent Stamnes wrote:

Should I delete fuse logo from our page, while waiting for the response?

If no permission has been given, no permission has been given, so yes :slight_smile:

Sorry again :S We have changed it waiting for the response.