Having to Restart Fuse Sublime Text Plugin

So I love using the Fuse Plugin for Sublime Text, but everytime I restart my computer, and start up sublime the plugin doesn’t immediately work like the rest of my plugins do.

So I have to disable the plugin, enable it again, and then force autocomplete (meaning press ctrl+space) then wait a while till the plugin works again.

Info:

• Windows 10
  • Fuse version 0.11.0 (build 6183)
  • Sublime Text 3 (build 3103)

Not sure what else you need?

Hi, could you please look for the sublime plugin log in %localappdata%\Fusetools\Fuse\logs, and paste the contents here?

This forum post has a character limit, so I uploaded it, here’s the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Fa6BiJ8On3V2ZabFR1S1VoVFU/view

Thanks! I’ve read through the log and identified the top-level issue. There is however currently no way to get to the root cause of this. I’ll add some more logging to the plugin and get you a new release, then we can hopefully pinpoint what exactly is going on.

Awesome thanks

Hi Edwin, I just released a new version of the Fuse Sublime Plugin, 1.14.4. Can you please update to that? Just click “Check for updates” in the Fuse tray menu.

When you’ve done that, please see if you can reproduce the problem, and then send me the log file again. Hopefully it now contains enough information for us to find out the root cause of your problem.

I’ve updated and the plugin is working its going to be a while before it happens again its pretty random

Ok, let me know if it happens again!