Fuse beta release 0.1.2577
This release is a Fuse library update.
Circleuse a different drawing program now that does not involve tesselation. No changes need to be made to use this, but some differences in the strokes may occur.
Frequencyto be consistent
StrokeAdjustmenthave been removed from
PathGeometryRendererand moved into
Strokewhere they belong
- Several drop shadow enhancements
- DrawContext changes
- HTTP: Renamed
- HTTP: Enabled support for caching by default
- HTTP: Removed
- HTTP: New Android implementation
- HTTP: New iOS implementation
- HTTP: Removed outdated
HttpClient, it’s recommended to create your own wrapper around
- We have started tagging our packages with build numbers. Instead of always having
0.1.0, packages are now e.g.
0.1.590. If you have projects referring to version
0.1.0specifically , a warning will be printed, and the latest package version will be used instead. To remove the warning, simply delete
.unoproj. This is a temporary solution until we start using Semantic Versioning in the future.