Fatal error on build, not in Preview

Hello, I’ve encountered a case where the app fails to build due to faulty code, however if I introduce the faulty piece of code after preview is running, the preview continues to work just fine without raising any error and the functionality also performs exactly as I intended it to.

The following code (simplified from a much larger project) defines two types of navigation one wrapped by another, each level loaded as a different UX file -

MainView.ux:

<App>
<DockPanel>
    <Panel>
        <DirectNavigation Active="MainTab" ux:Name="DirectNav" Active="MainTab" />

<ux:Include File="MainTab.ux" />
        <ux:Include File="AnotherTab.ux" />
    </Panel>
</DockPanel>
</App>

MainTab.ux:

<Page ux:Name="MainTab">
    <Panel>
        <HierarchicalNavigation ux:Name="LevelsNavigation" Active="Level1"/>

<ux:Include File="Level1.ux" />
        <ux:Include File="Level2.ux" />
    </Panel>
</Page>

Level1.ux:

<Page ux:Name="Level1">
    <Panel>
        <Button>
            <Clicked>
                <NavigateTo Target="Level2" NavigationContext="LevelsNavigation" />
            </Clicked>
        </Button>
    </Panel>
</Page>

Level2.ux contains the same structure as Level1.ux with the ux:Name of the page being ‘Level2’ and the NavigateTo action targeting Level1.

Upon build I get this HUGE error:

Configuring
TowardDemo: E0000: Level2 cannot be accessed from this scope
....\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\TowardDemo.unoproj: E0000: File 'C:\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\build\Local\Preview22\cache\TWTag.g.uno' does not exist
....\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\TowardDemo.unoproj: E0000: File 'C:\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\build\Local\Preview22\cache\StylesInclude.g.uno' does not exist
....\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\TowardDemo.unoproj: E0000: File 'C:\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\build\Local\Preview22\cache\TagValue.g.uno' does not exist
....\Users\fernandolins\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\TowardPrototipo\TowardDemo.unoproj: E0000: 

Please download the full error log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdypet0ba5w4r5l/BuildError-FernandoLins-Scope.txt?dl=0

If I comment out <NavigateTo Target="Level2" NavigationContext="LevelsNavigation" />, build, then un-comment it and save, Local Preview updates, continues to run the app and the navigation works just fine.

Hi, thanks for the test case.

We will be investigating it shortly.

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this problem in the 0.10 release, which will be released very soon. It is probably fixed. Let us know if the problem persists in 0.10.