Exports for iOS fails due to need to pass -allowProvisioningUpdates parameter to xcodebuild

I’m running Fuse Studio on a Mac with the latest OS 10.13.1 and running latest Xcode 9.1, and your default test app. I have been able to preview the Fuse test app on both the Xcode simulator and an iOS device. However, when running Export for iOS, the build fails. Following is the unoproj I am using, followed by the error message.

{
  "iOS": {
  	"BundleIdentifier": "com.wirelessmessaging.testapp"
  },

"RootNamespace":"",
  "Packages": [
    "Fuse",
    "FuseJS"
  ],
  "Includes": [
    "*"
  ]
}

Building iOS app

Code Signing Error: No profiles for 'com.wirelessmessaging.testapp' were found:  Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.wirelessmessaging.testapp'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.1'
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)

(unknown): E0200: iOS build failed

=== BUILD TARGET TestApp OF PROJECT TestApp WITH THE DEFAULT CONFIGURATION (Release) ===

Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: No profiles for 'com.wirelessmessaging.testapp' were found:  Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.wirelessmessaging.testapp'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.1'
(2.2 s)

Build completed in 10.79 seconds
    1 error

Hi Curtis.

While the error message tells that you should pass a flag, the problem actually isn’t that. What you have there is incorrectly configured XCode.

You should register your app id (com.wirelessmessaging.testapp) with iTunes Connect platform, then download/update provisioning profiles to XCode, and finally add your development team ID to the .unoproj file.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. I was able to get a compile to occur on the iOS export, after creating development provisioning profiles in the Apple developer portal and including both BundleIdentifier and DevelopmentTeam parameters in the Fuse unoproj file. I also edited the Bundle Identifier in the Xcode preview project to match the newly created bundle identifier created in the Apple developer portal.