Connecting to proxy...

Hi,

I started with one of your examples connecting an iPhone 6 Plus and it worked. Now nothing I do connects to the iPhone.

Connecting to proxy… I tried changing the IP address but that does’t work either?

Error message:

plugin com.swiftkey.SwiftKeyApp.Keyboard invalidated

I disabled Swiftkey but it made no difference.

It does work in Local preview.

What to do?

New error messages:

No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier “com.uno.navigation-animation” were found.

Xcode can attempt to fix this issue. This will reset your code signing and provisioning settings to recommended values and resolve issues with signing identities and provisioning profiles.

An App ID with Identifier ‘com.uno.navigation-animation’ is not available. Please enter a different string.

(navigation-animation) is an example from your website I downloaded to test.

I used keychain to delete all developer certificates and provisioning profiles then renewed them from Xcode’s preferences, relaunched Xcode and it’s the same “connecting to proxy…”

It still previews in Local but not on the iPhone.

Hi!

Hmm, that is some strange issues you are having. So if I understand you correctly, preview on iPhone worked the first time and not afterwards? Please make sure your phone and your computer are on the same network :slight_smile:

Both are on the same network. Connecting to proxy… has now changed to a lovely blank screen. :frowning:

Xcode is roaring at me:

No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier “com.uno.TodoApp” were found.

and:

An App ID with Identifier ‘com.uno.navigation-animation’ is not available. Please enter a different string.

I got it sorted. Downloaded iPhone configuration utility then deleted all provisioning profiles and reinstalled them. Doing that from Xcode preference didn’t work.

Nice! Glad to hear your issue got resolved