Compile single ux files and integrate them into an existing project

Is there a guide to compile single UX files and add them to a Fuse generated XCode project? I’m not talking about the Fuse Pro feature where you can integrate UX components into an XCode/Android Studio project

Thanks

To me, it sounds like you’re describing exactly what Fuse.Views (Pro feature) is: Fuse

The Fuse.Views package allows you to take any UX UI component and export them as a native Library for iOS and Android.

Can you explain how your use-case differs from that?

I see, I took a good look at the project generated by Fuse and it looks like it’s part Objective-C and part C++, is that a correct deduction? Is there a guide to ‘playing’ with the C++ files after they’re compiled? Previously I thought everything was compiled to C++ and I’m guessing that’s wrong.

Thanks!

Could you describe exactly what you are trying to attempt? That might make it easier for us to suggest something for you.

When it comes to messing around with the generated code, we don’t really have any documentation on it at the moment.

Is there a guide to ‘playing’ with the C++ files after they’re compiled?

No, that is not a good use-case for Fuse.

Hi,
I will assume my deduction was right about Fuse generated XCode projects having both Obj-C and C++ in them.

Let’s say I create a Fuse project and compile it for XCode, but I don’t want to go back to Fuse to make changes and recompile, I wanted to know if there were any documentation that can guide me to making changes through XCode instead of going back to Fuse.

Thanks

Let’s say I create a Fuse project and compile it for XCode, but I don’t want to go back to Fuse to make changes and recompile, I wanted to know if there were any documentation that can guide me to making changes through XCode instead of going back to Fuse.

That is not a good way to use Fuse, and there’s limited documentation on it for that exact reason. You would be working in a sort of odd vacuum between two already established methods, which we neither recommend nor support, sorry.

The use case for Fuse is either to use it for your whole app, where you actively use Fuse to develop, test and maintain your app — or: that you use parts of Fuse to create components that you maintain inside your existing Xcode or Android Studio projects through the Fuse.Views workflow.

I see, thank you so much!