Change NavigationMotion GotoDuration on fly?

Hi,
i have a page control and i want to change the GotoDuration on fly - is this possible?
When i try to use

<Change navigationMotion.GotoDuration="0" />

or

<Set navigationMotion.GotoDuration="0" />

The preview crashes:

Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.MemberNotFound: Member not found: Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.UxProperty1..ctor at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.TryInvokeExtension.FindUnambiguousMethod(Uno.Type,Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeMemberName,object[]) at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.NativeReflection.CallStatic(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeName,Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeMemberName,object[]) at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.NativeReflection.Instantiate(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeName,object[]) at Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.ScopeClosure.Evaluate(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Instantiate) at Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Expression.Match1(Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.ReadVariable,

Here is the code:

<PageControl ux:Name="galleryPageControl" ActiveIndex="{galleryImage}" ActivePageChanged="{activePageChanged}">
     <NavigationMotion GotoType="SmoothSnap" GotoDuration="0.3" Overflow="Elastic" ux:Name="navigationMotion" />

<Each Items="{images}">
          <Image ux:Name="image" Url="{image_thumb}" MemoryPolicy="UnloadUnused" StretchMode="Uniform"/>
     </Each>
</PageControl>

Background is i want the page control have no animation when i change the active index, but i want the animation back when the user interacts to change pages with a slide.

Any idea how i can achieve this?

Hi Rolando,

to achieve what you’re trying to do you will need to set Transition="None" on the PageControl and then add your own transitions to the pages.

Here is an example on how you can set specific from/to targets: https://github.com/fusetools/fuse-samples/tree/master/Samples/UIStructure/Transition