Access to the path 'libpython2.7.dll' is denied

Everything except for NDK is installed after fuse install android. Only problem is that NDK won’t install.

Verifying if NDK is already located at C:\ProgramData\Uno\SDKs\AndroidNDK

Access to the path ‘libpython2.7.dll’ is denied

fuse: Failed to install AndroidNDK

Even with admin rights, it doesn’t install it. I’ve tried deleting everything related to Android, and I removed Fuse. Tried to reinstall it, but I got the same error. Failed to install AndroidNDK.

Please help :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

Did you try to delete C:\ProgramData\Uno\SDKs\AndroidNDK?

Thaaanks!!! Worked :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m in Fuse 0.25 and getting the same error.
Deleting C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK did not work.

Also got this error once:

Extracting  android-ndk-r10d

Sub items Errors: 1

Archive Errors: 1

Sub items Errors: 1
Access to the path 'C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Temp\ndk_10d.exe' is denied.

Hi, do you have read and write access in C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Temp\?

You may also try to delete C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Temp\ and C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK, and then run fuse install android.

C:\Users\~\[...] looks like a bogus path. Seems something has messed up the environment, by injecting a unix-style home-path marker in there…

Erik Faye-Lund wrote:

C:\Users\~\[...] looks like a bogus path. Seems something has messed up the environment, by injecting a unix-style home-path marker in there…

Erik, the ~ in the path is just to hide the username because it is sensitive information regarding the company i work for. The actual path doesn’t have any ~ in it.

Emil, my AndroidNDK folder is called android-ndk-r10d, is that correct?

Also, would a space in the username cause any trouble?

No good :-/

Extracting  android-ndk-r10d\build\tools
Extracting  android-ndk-r10d\build\gmsl
Extracting  android-ndk-r10d\build\core
Extracting  android-ndk-r10d\build\awk
Extracting  android-ndk-r10d\build
Extracting  android-ndk-r10d

Sub items Errors: 546

Archive Errors: 1

Sub items Errors: 546
An error occurred during installation: Failed to extract, maybe because the download was corrupt or that your disk is full.
fuse: Failed to install AndroidNDK

My disk is far from full, is there any way I can manually download this archive, from a browser?

Seem to have fixed the above issue by setting the android-ndk-r10d path when it asked if AndroidNDK was installed already.

However on build I get this:

Uno 0.35.8 (build 3719) Windows 10 x64 ae4bc08

Configuring
Target is up-to-date -- stopping build (pass --force to override)
Building Android app
1/2: libTowardPrototipo.so
Acesso negado.
(unknown): E0200: Android build failed
(90.81s)

Build completed in 91.04 seconds
    1 error
fuse: Errors were encountered while building the project

And Windows 10 throws me a warning at that 1/2: libTowardPrototipo.so step: “This software cannot be executed by your PC. Please consult your software vendor”.

Hi, what’s the build log when running uno build -t=android -v?

Hi Emil,

Here it is:

Uno 0.35.8 (build 3719) Windows 10 x64 ae4bc08

Configuring
Project file: TowardPrototipo.unoproj
Search paths: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse\Packages, C:\ProgramData\Uno\Packages
Packages:     UnoCore (0.35.8), Fuse.Designer (0.35.12), Uno.Collections (0.35.0), Uno.Geometry (0.35.0), Uno.Net.Sockets (0.35.8), Uno.Threading (0.35.8), FuseCore (0.35.12), Fuse.Motion (0.35.12), Fuse.Animations (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing (0.35.12), Uno.Net.Http (0.35.8), Experimental.Http (0.35.12), Experimental.TextureLoader (0.35.0), Fuse.Drawing.Planar (0.35.12), Fuse.Scripting (0.35.12), Fuse.Triggers (0.35.12), Fuse.Elements (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.Native (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing.Batching (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing.Meshes (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing.Primitives (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing.Polygons (0.35.12), Fuse.Drawing.Paths (0.35.12), Fuse.Entities (0.35.12), Fuse.Gestures (0.35.12), Fuse.Navigation (0.35.12), Uno.Data.Json (0.35.0), Fuse.Scripting.Duktape (0.35.12), Fuse.Scripting.JavaScriptCore (0.35.12), Fuse.Scripting.Jurassic (0.35.12), Fuse.Scripting.V8 (0.35.12), Uno.Testing (0.35.8), Fuse.Reactive (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.Panels (0.35.12), Fuse.Effects (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.Primitives (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.ScrollView (0.35.12), Fuse.Android (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.Navigation (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.Video (0.35.12), ObjC (0.35.1), Experimental.iOS (0.35.1), Fuse.iOS (0.35.12), Fuse.Controls.WebView (0.35.12), Fuse.Desktop (0.35.12), Fuse.FileSystem (0.35.12), Fuse.Physics (0.35.12), Fuse.Storage (0.35.12), Fuse.UserEvents (0.35.12), Uno.Data.Xml (0.35.0), Fuse (0.35.12), Fuse.Platform (0.35.12), Polyfills.Window (0.35.12), FuseJS (0.35.12), Fuse.BasicTheme (0.35.12), TowardPrototipo (0.0.0)
Output dir:   build\Android\Debug
(4,125.27 ms)

Compiling syntax tree (2,162.61 ms)
Generating code and data
* 147 namespaces stripped.
* 692 types stripped.
* 1468 fields stripped.
* 7645 functions stripped.
* 667 classes sealed.
* 1797 functions sealed.
* 60 functions stripped from vtable.
(unknown): W0000: 'SplitAndJoin()' is deprecated -- replace with 'Join()'
(20,286.08 ms)

Building Android app
1/2: libTowardPrototipo.so
Acesso negado.
(10,928.86 ms)

Build completed in 37.60 seconds
    1 warning
    1 error

“Acesso negado” means “Access denied”. At that point Windows displays a large blue alert about the PC not being able to run this software.

Do you by any chance have any of the tools involved installed on a network disk? Such as the jdk, sdk etc.? Or your project itself?

Hi Anders,

No; Fuse, the project and all the tools are installed on C:\ which is one of the interal HDDs.

Would you be interested in trying out the pre-release of Fuse 0.26? It has a new installer, puts Fuse on a different path, and has some changes to the build scripts. There is a small chance that this could resolve the issue. The pre-release has been public since last Friday, and people seem to be quite happy with it by now. You can get it from https://www.fusetools.com/downloads/channel/qa

Do you still have this issue in Fuse 0.26, Fernando?

Hi Anders,

Yes, I do.

Fuse 0.26.0 (build 7741)
Build started: FullCompile
Configuring (4.1s)

Installing dependenciesstuff: GET https://az664292.vo.msecnd.net/files/bv2VixpbqnohXzkU-Android.zip
 (17.7s)

Compiling syntax tree (6.9s)

Generating code and data (40.4s)

Building Android app
1/2: libFloatingAndroidMenu.so
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.26.0.7741/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.37.9: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.26.0.7741/Packages/UnoCore/0.37.4/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/android-ndk-r10d/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.26.0.7741/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.37.9: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.26.0.7741/Packages/UnoCore/0.37.4/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oLin/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/android-ndk-r10d/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
make: *** [.uno/_root.FLAndroidFloatingMenu.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** [.uno/_root.ColorsInclude.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.FloatingAndroidMenu_bundle.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.FLAndroidFloatingMenu.Template.cpp.o] Error 1
_root.FLAndroidFloatingMenu.Template.cpp
_root.FLAndroidFloatingMenu.cpp
_root.ColorsInclude.cpp
_root.FloatingAndroidMenu_bundle.cpp
?: Error E0200: Android build failed
(8.6s)

Build completed in 77.90 seconds
    1 error
Checking if C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40 exists.
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40 was found.
Checking if JDK is corrupt
jdk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK exists.
C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK\tools exists.
C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK\tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if all required Android components are installed.
androidsdkpackages was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains exists.
C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\android-ndk-r10d\toolchains was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\android-ndk-r10d\prebuilt exists.
C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\android-ndk-r10d\prebuilt was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\Ant exists.
C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\Ant was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.
Build ended
fuse: Failed to compile project
Press any key to exit.

Can you please post the output of uno config, and the contents of the file build\Android\Debug\build.bat (located in your project directory)?

Also, is your user name Fernando oLin (with a space in it)?

I’ve now reproduced the issue locally, and am currently investigating it.

Yes, unfortunately my username has a space in it, thanks to Microsoft’s iffy bluetooth issues. I’m trying to fix that but I’m afraid to mess the system.

Here’s the uno config log: http://pastebin.com/efY1x4hn

There are several issues preventing us from being able to export and preview on Android when you have spaces in your paths. While we can quite easily fix the issue in Fuse itself, getting GNU make (which we depend on) to work well with it is harder.

Until we’ve found a proper workaround for this, you can try this highly unofficial workaround that I at least got to work on my computer:

Update: This workaround is not supported, please try the one in the post below instead!

• Move C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App\app-0.26.0.7741\Packages to C:\ProgramData\Uno\Packages
  • Move C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK, AndroidSDK and Ant to C:\ProgramData\Uno\SDKs\AndroidNDK etc
  • Update C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\sdkConfig.json and C:\Users\Fernando oLin\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\sdkConfig.json to point to the moved SDKs
  • Find the files C:\ProgramData\Uno\Packages\UnoCore\0.37.4\Targets\Android\build.bat and run.bat and replace the two occurences of @(Uno) with "@(Uno)"
  • Make sure the full path to your project has no spaces in it

After an uno clean you should hopefully be able to export and preview on Android.

I’ll look more into this, and see if there’s a way we can get this to work out of the box, or at least with a much simpler workaround that the one outlined above.