Access to the path 'libpython2.7.dll' is denied

We’ve now produced a simpler, official workaround to problems with spaces or other non-standard characters in path: https://www.fusetools.com/docs/basics/installation/space-in-path-win

Hi,

It kinda worked for me… at least now it builds… but now I have this error:

Fuse 0.26.0 (build 7741)
Build started: FullCompile
Configuring (2.3s)

Compiling syntax tree (5.9s)

Generating code and data (18.7s)

Building Android app
1/2: libLoginTransition.so
2/2: LoginTransition.apk
    [javac] warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
The system cannot find the path specified.
(1:7)

Build completed in 94.10 seconds
Build ended
" was unexpected at this time.
fuse: Android run failed
Press any key to exit.

Then I remember that I’ve changed the @(Uno) to “@(Uno)”, so I’ve reverted that change, but after a “uno clean” on the project and a new try, gives me the same error as before:

Fuse 0.26.0 (build 7741)
Build started: FullCompile
Configuring (3.3s)

Compiling syntax tree (5.3s)

Generating code and data (18.1s)

Building Android app
1/2: libLoginTransition.so
2/2: LoginTransition.apk
    [javac] warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
_root.CalendarText.cpp
_root.g.cpp
_root.LoginTransition_bundle.cpp
**** many cpp files ****

Buildfile: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\build.xml

-set-mode-check:

-set-debug-files:

-check-env:
 [checkenv] Android SDK Tools Revision 24.4.1
 [checkenv] Installed at F:\AndroidSDK

-setup:
     [echo] Project Name: LoginTransition
  [gettype] Project Type: Application

-set-debug-mode:

-debug-obfuscation-check:

-pre-build:

-build-setup:
[getbuildtools] Using latest Build Tools: 23.0.2
     [echo] Resolving Build Target for LoginTransition...
[gettarget] Project Target:   Android 6.0
[gettarget] API level:        23
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Creating output directories if needed...
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\res
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\rsObj
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\rsLibs
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\gen
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\classes
    [mkdir] Created dir: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\dexedLibs
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Resolving Dependencies for LoginTransition...
[dependency] Library dependencies:
[dependency] No Libraries
[dependency]
[dependency] ------------------
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Building Libraries with 'debug'...
   [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on

-code-gen:
[mergemanifest] Merging AndroidManifest files into one.
[mergemanifest] Manifest merger disabled. Using project manifest only.
     [echo] Handling aidl files...
     [aidl] No AIDL files to compile.
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Handling RenderScript files...
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Handling Resources...
     [aapt] Generating resource IDs...
     [echo] ----------
     [echo] Handling BuildConfig class...
[buildconfig] Generating BuildConfig class.

-pre-compile:

-compile:
    [javac] Compiling 95 source files to F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\classes
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 3 warnings

-post-compile:

-obfuscate:

-dex:
      [dex] input: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\classes
      [dex] input: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\libs\android-support-v4.jar
      [dex] Pre-Dexing F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\libs\android-support-v4.jar -> android-support-v4-7fd5ab9604906c5f1392295185e2bc21.jar
      [dex] Converting compiled files and external libraries into F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\classes.dex...
       [dx] Merged dex #1 (153 defs/146.5KiB)
       [dx] Merged dex #2 (1153 defs/1127.0KiB)
       [dx] Result is 1306 defs/1559.5KiB. Took 0.2s

-crunch: (had to remove lines...)
  [crunch] Crunched 6 PNG files to update cache

-package-resources:
     [aapt] Creating full resource package...

-package:
[apkbuilder] Current build type is different than previous build: forced apkbuilder run.
[apkbuilder] Creating LoginTransition-debug-unaligned.apk and signing it with a debug key...

-post-package:

-do-debug:
 [zipalign] Running zip align on final apk...
     [echo] Debug Package: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\LoginTransition-debug.apk
[propertyfile] Creating new property file: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\build.prop
[propertyfile] Updating property file: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\build.prop
[propertyfile] Updating property file: F:\Fuse\projects\login-transition\build\Android\Preview\LoginTransition\app\src\main\bin\build.prop

-post-build:

debug:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 10 seconds
(unknown): E0200: Android build failed
?: Error E0200: Android build failed
(1:4)

Build completed in 91.29 seconds
    1 error
Checking if C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_73 exists.
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_73 was found.
Checking if JDK is corrupt
jdk was found.
Checking if F:\AndroidSDK exists.
F:\AndroidSDK was found.
Checking if F:\AndroidSDK\tools exists.
F:\AndroidSDK\tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if all required Android components are installed.
androidsdkpackages was found.
Checking if F:\AndroidNDK\toolchains exists.
F:\AndroidNDK\toolchains was found.
Checking if F:\AndroidNDK\prebuilt exists.
F:\AndroidNDK\prebuilt was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if F:\compiler\apache-ant-1.9.7 exists.
F:\compiler\apache-ant-1.9.7 was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.
Build ended
fuse: Failed to compile project
Press any key to exit.

So witch one is better? ^^

developerlfm, what’s the original issue you’re having that made you try these workarounds in the first place?

Hi Anders,

I have a space on my windows username.

Thank you!

Ok, then I suggest you use the official workaround that I linked to above. I’ve updated the first workaround with a note that it is not recommended.

If you’ve tried both, and still can’t get it to work, I’d suggest at this point that you try to un-install Fuse, and manually delete any copies you have made. Then do a re-install, followed by the steps in the official path workaround. If it still doesn’t work after an uno clean, please let me know, and we can try to figure out what the underlying problem is.