Warning "Route parameter must be serializeable" not is showed in mode desktop/android

Fuse 1.7.3 - Mac Hight Sierra

I have this error when I run my app on IOS device

2018-03-09 16:50:07.640063+0100 SandosCheck-in[6805:4441877] Error: Error: Route parameter must be serializeable, cannot contain functions.</usr/local/share/uno/Packages/Fuse.Navigation/1.7.4/RouterRequest.uno:366>
2018-03-09 16:50:07.643656+0100 SandosCheck-in[6805:4441877] Error: Uno.Exception: Route cannot be null
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type uThrowable: Fuse.WrapException

I understand the error but the problem that in Preview desktop mode and Androd Build, this error is not signaled and works properly.
If I remember correctly this error in previous versions of Fuse was also reported on all version build.

I recommend that you warn the developer in the console Preview desktop mode that he is doing something wrong. Or to avoid that the iOS application goes in exception as it was done in the Android/desktop mode

We are not aware of any such differences regarding this part of Fuse code that could result in only one platform failing with route serialisation error.

Also, it is not what’s crashing the app in your case; it’s the Route cannot be null which is the culprit. If the crash happens at a particular point in UX flow, I’m sure you could debug and isolate the cause. It’s likely a problem in your JS logic.

I isolated the cause and I resolved the problem. But It’s very strange that device android and desktop I don’t have exception and indeed the app works correctly even if the problem was present. Instead on device ios I have this error and I have a crash app.

Uldis wrote:

We are not aware of any such differences regarding this part of Fuse code that could result in only one platform failing with route serialisation error.

Also, it is not what’s crashing the app in your case; it’s the Route cannot be null which is the culprit. If the crash happens at a particular point in UX flow, I’m sure you could debug and isolate the cause. It’s likely a problem in your JS logic.