Unable to compile under different credentials

Hi,

I’m trying to setup a CI runner under a different user on my machine (a Mac running the latest version of OS X 10.11), but I’m receiving the following error when I try to run Fuse over SSH :

fuse: Daemon handshake failed: Request failed: (6) - Daemon key was not right, maybe because daemon possesses wrong local user.

So… Is it possible to run multiple copies of Fuse on the same machine? I tried the fuse daemon-client without any luck…

Hi Marcelo,

While we’re investigating this: Could you try building with uno instead of Fuse? Uno is the underlying compiler that Fuse uses. It doesn’t support preview, but I assume you’re only interested in building since you’re doing CI? The most important parameters to uno are the same as for fuse, and aside from that, uno --help has lots of good information.

By the way, if you let me know a bit more about what exactly what you’re planning to do on the CI server, I can suggest some specific ways of doing it. We’re obviously running quite a lot of Fuse projects through CI ourselves! :slight_smile:

Yup, it works!

Thanks!