State of Sketch import in fuse

Hello!
What is the current state of Sketch import?
I’d like to use Sketch and Fuse for my app.
I’ve tried testing it with a part of a UI kit (RELATE: A clean, simple UI kit for mobile | InVision) but I get the following errors:
You are running Sketch2Fuse compatible with Sketch format version 93 Converting C:\Users\PreyK\Downloads\login.sketch created with Sketch 93 variant NONAPPSTORE build144 The sketch file you are converting to UX has been created with a newer version of Sketch than the converter supports. Failed to parse layer 'Mask', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'Bg', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'Button', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'Shape', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'Bounds', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer ' 8', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer ' 7', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '6', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '5', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '4', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '3', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '2', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer '1', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'PASSWORD', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'karen@app.com', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'Line', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'USERNAME', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'Create Account', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'Bg', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'ATE', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'REL', skipping it. The exception was :'Attempted to parse Sketch class 'MSAttributedString', got 'attributedString'' Failed to parse layer 'Shape', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' Failed to parse layer 'Shape', skipping it. The exception was :'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Here’s the test file I used: