PushNotifications on version 1.5

Hi, I’ve just installed Fuse 1.5 on Windows, download Android App and “uno clean” my working project.

When I try to open application by scanning QR code, I’m getting “‘Fuse.PushNotifications.Push’ was not found” error on app white screen.
The application works well when “Previewed on Android” with USB cable.

We have the same problem but with almost all Packages.
Works fine when previewed with USB.

It is currently expected that Geolocation, Push notifications and local notifications won’t work. (We’ll get an update out for the docs on that).

If other packages than those don’t work then we’d love to hear about it!

Remi Pedersen wrote:

It is currently expected that Geolocation, Push notifications and local notifications won’t work. (We’ll get an update out for the docs on that).

If other packages than those don’t work then we’d love to hear about it!

inb4 those will be a pro package. Just assuming.

Hi, I also got the same situation(Geolocation).
Are they going to be fixed? and when? (I’m talking about the tool itself, not docs.)

I think there was no warning about the disabilities in the release notes… (Sorry, if I missed something.)
If they are expected please inform that in your release notes in future.

Just use the regular, local preview build to get around those. They are only issues if you use the new Fuse Preview app. Also, the limitations of the Fuse Preview app are listed in the documentation: Fuse

You can use the preview app as long as your project only contains UX markup, JavaScript and the standard Fuse packages (including Pro features / Premium libs, but excluding Fuse.GeoLocation, Fuse.PushNotifications and Fuse.LocalNotifications).

If your project contains .uno files or custom / 3rd party packages then you must instead build your own custom preview.

Here’s how you build a custom preview: Fuse

Thank you, Bent, for your quick reply.

I’ll follow the workarounds.

I hope those features would be available in the new Fuse Preview app soon.

Anyway, I like Fuse’s super fast evolution. Please keep up the great work.