Problem tablets samsung

When uploading my android application to Playstore tells me that it is not available for all types of tablets, I need to activate mainly samsung.

Hi Viktor,

there are two things you could do AFAIK.

The first one is to manually remove the CALL_PHONE permission added during build. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Build the release version of your app just how you did before.
  2. Open the root folder of your project, then find this file relative to it: ./build/Android/Release/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml.
  3. Remove the line that says <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CALL_PHONE" /> and save the file.
  4. Open that same folder in Terminal, run ./build.sh script.
  5. Upload the new APK just how you did before.

The other thing is probably adding all the necessary screenshots on the Play store, so that the app becomes available for tablets too.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the information, apparently you are right when downloading from playstor indicates that it is for mobile phones, I am a Windows user this part is not achieved:

Open that same folder in Terminal, run ./build.sh script.

Just find the biult.bat and run.bat files will this suffice? Thanks again.

I think I made a slight mistake. The build script should be located in: ./build/Android/Release/

Make sure you have edited the Manifest before running the script, then it should be fine. You can check what the required permissions are on that APK when uploading to Play store (and make sure CALL_PHONE isn’t there).

Truly yours is on a Mac, so if this doesn’t help I’ll get someone with Win knowledge to look at it.

@Uldis Thank you very much
On windows only with run / build / Android / Release / build script (after CALL_PHONE is not there)
Without your guide would not be possible thanks

This works perfectly @Uldis, is there a way to fix this before building? Maybe in the unoproj ?

If not, maybe this should be optional… could we add it to feature suggestions?

@Luis no other way I personally would know of. I suggest you make a new forum post so we can raise an internal ticket (or get someone else respond) on the basis of that.

Solved fuse-samples/Samples/Camera at master · fuse-open/fuse-samples · GitHub