Not accepted license agreements [Android] - Fuse v1.5.0

Hi devs, how are you?

So, I am stuck in a problem about license agreement when I try to export the app via Fuse/Export. Here is the log message:
A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.
“> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 23, Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

I have the latest version and all packages installed, including the related above. I saw the suggested link on log, but I don’t understand where that could help me.

What do you think about this issue?

[]'s

When running fuse install android, Fuse usually accepts the necessary Android SDK license agreements for you automatically.

If you, for any reason, have had SDK/NDK installed separately, or done something to any of the SDK packages manually, that might have broken it.

You will want to run Android Studio, open the SDK manager from it, and accept the license agreements where applicable.

Hi Uldis,

I had the SDK installed separately because I use another tool to develop.
So I tried to manually, and that is ok on Android Studio.
Now I am trying to download all the packages that the Android Studio is asking for update. I don`t know if that will help, but I am trying that. Otherwise I will uninstall the Android Studio to install again by hand, because I use another developer tool.
Asap I return with feedback about it. OK?

Uldis wrote:

When running fuse install android, Fuse usually accepts the necessary Android SDK license agreements for you automatically.

If you, for any reason, have had SDK/NDK installed separately, or done something to any of the SDK packages manually, that might have broken it.

You will want to run Android Studio, open the SDK manager from it, and accept the license agreements where applicable.

Hey devs,

So, I unistalled the Android Studio, and after installed again with “Fuse install android” on terminal and the problem continue.

Has another suggestion about it?

Uninstalling Android Studio does not necessarily mean that the SDK/NDK was uninstalled/reinstalled. The original suggestion to accept the necessary agreements manually in SDK manager still stands.

Even if I has marked to uninstall the SDK/NDK when the wizard ask for?

I will try again but i will locate the SDK installation folder to verify if it will be removed too.

[]'s

Hey,

So I unistalled Android Studio and remove the SDK folder, but the Fuse error persist. And now the command “fuse install android” isn’t working, reported that Android was installed, but doesn’t have any folder Android Studio or SDKs.

What I can do now to fix this?

Could you try removing your .sdkconfig file and running fuse install android again?
On Windows it’s in %localappdata%\Fusetools\Fuse\Android and on Mac it’s in ~/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Fuse/Android.

Hi Uldis,

Thanks for your attention and patience.

I tried to clean all Android paths(lncluding in User/AppData/Local) as the same too the SDKConfig file.

Now the instruction “fuse install android” when try to install, search for files that is not installed on “.android” folder.

Do you have some suggestion about it?

No suggestions unless you can provide the exact error message(s) you are getting.

Below is a print with the returned message on prompt.
file

I am really stuck right now because I dont know what to do.
I dont know if install all packages by Android Studio again will affect or not. Or if reinstall (again) the Fuse.
What do you think?

[]'s

I don’t see any problems in that screenshot. The missing repositories.cfg is just a warning and should not have any effect on anything else.

Just check if everything appears to be OK in Android Studio SDK Manager, and try to do an export again.

So, I install again Android Studio.

Tried to export the app in Fuse and then it’s begin to download some Gradle and another packages.
But failed because could not find a file:

File C:…android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

And stopped build the app. =(

How I fix that issue?

You could always try creating that file manually. If you see the full path, it shouldn’t be a problem.

But as I said above, the missing repositories.cfg is an unlikely cause of the issue you’re having.

Unfortunately, in my pc is not working any solution until now. Has returned to the first error about license. But thanks for your help, Uldis. =/

I will try out on another machine.

[]'s

Hi
Im having the same initial problem.
I installed Android Studio by mistake.
I understand that what I need to do now is to accept the license agreements through the sdk manager, but i dont understand how to do it.
I checked to install the Android SDK Platform 23 and Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1 from there, but it didn’t ask me at any point to accept any license agreements :frowning:
I saw elsewhere on the web that I need to do sdkmanager --licenses from cmd, and I did, and it asked me to accept 6 licenses, none of them are for Android SDK Platform 23 / Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1, and it didn’t make any change.
What am I missing?

Thanks

1 Like