Firebase Authorization example build fail Lisence

Hi Im trying to get the Firebase example working and I got to this :

Configuring
Target is up-to-date -- stopping build (pass --force to override)
Building Android app
2/2: AuthExample.apk

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 23, Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
## 2/2: AuthExample.apk
File C:\Users\swg\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

BUILD FAILED```

Emphasis on:
You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 23, Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.

Where I have accepted "some" licenses and (from android sdk home page) I have :

´´´On a machine with Android Studio installed, click Tools > Android > SDK Manager. At the top of the window, note the Android SDK Location.
Navigate to that directory and locate the licenses/ directory inside it.´´´

I have a license in there but do I use it different or am I missing the things they say Im missing somehow?

This has come up before, and the root cause is usually that you’ve installed SDK components separately. When you run fuse install android, it takes care about accepting the necessary licenses.

You should launch the SDK manager and make sure you have accepted all and any licenses there are.

Alternatively, take a look at this suggestion.

Hope this helps!

Yeah thanks! that helped, however:

Installing platform-tools which may take a long while…
Warning: File C:\Users$myusername$.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

(I dont know what this is)

If there’s another problem, please describe it in more details and include a full build log.

How long did you wait? I did some research, and most people who get that message say the setup continues without issues, it just takes a long while