Line number in log

Hi!

It’d be great if log-output from console.log, debug_log and functions like that referred to file and line number.

Even cooler would of course be if it worked like the chrome dev tools :smiley:

Hey!

That’s a nice idea. Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve created an internal issue to track this.

Cheers, Olle

Great stuff! :slight_smile:

I know it’s a bit further into the feature, but I see that the Chrome DevTools are somewhat open sourced - I don’t know how open, but I guess what I’m trying to say is that it contains a shitton of features I see really useful for Fuse too.

For instance it has a good debugger, nice features for changing styling in realtime (which you already have in the design mode), animation editor and probably quite a lot more.

I think that Fuse is now so mature that a debugger and tools built around it is in its place. But I guess you guys have already been giving this a lot of thought, or even is on good way making it.

I thought of the idea of using chrome devtools with Fuse, I’m highly doubting that the Fuse team will do anything with it since their building their own tool. But I’m sure once Fuse is open sourced that someone will make chrome devtools work with Fuse.