I can`t compile my app after update

Hi, i just update my fuse to 0.27.1.7 and i can`t compile my app anymore here. I got this error :

Uno 0.38.2 (build 3913) Windows 8.1 x64 255da1e

Configuring (4.1s)
Installing dependencies
stuff: GET https://az664292.vo.msecnd.net/files/EhnL9U7bMgbjEYe4-uno-base-0.8.614-android.zip
stuff: GET https://az664292.vo.msecnd.net/files/bv2VixpbqnohXzkU-Android.zip
(6.5s)

Compiling syntax tree (2.8s)
Generating code and data (8.8s)
Building Android app
1/2: libWooBuzz.so
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.38.6: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/UnoCore/0.38.2/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.38.6: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/UnoCore/0.38.2/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: PC/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
make: *** [.uno/_root.BackgroundImage.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** [.uno/_root.HomePage.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.HomePage.Template.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.g.cpp.o] Error 1
_root.g.cpp
_root.HomePage.cpp
_root.BackgroundImage.cpp
_root.HomePage.Template.cpp
(unknown): E0200: Android build failed
(3.3s)

Build completed in 25.39 seconds
    1 error

# Build complete.

Also when i run my app in virtual device, it not show any images :confused: It was working before update.

Where can i download prev. version ?

there is also problem with the fetch, before update i got some data from server, and <each> it, now it downloading it (i did console.log ), but not display at all.

Hi,

Android build tools often struggle with spaces in paths, so in general we recommend not having a space in your user name if you plan on building for Android.

We do however have a fix that allows you to build for Android when you have spaces in paths, as long as you use the -DGRADLE build flag. This will be included in an upcoming version of Fuse. Note that for this to work with preview, you have to explicitly specify the path to your .unoproj, like this: fuse preview -tandroid MyProject.unoproj -DGRADLE.

Until that version of Fuse is out, here’s a workaround that works with the current releases of Fuse:

• Move C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse to another path without spaces (for instance C:\Fuse)
  • Remove C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App\Bin from your %PATH% environment variable, and add the new path to Fuse\App\Bin (for instance C:\Fuse\App\Bin)

Please note that if you upgrade Fuse, you will have to repeat those steps.

As for the problem with Each, please post that in a separate thread, along with a reproduction of the issue, plus information about your Fuse and OS versions, whether this happens locally or on a device (which type), and if it happens in preview/export/both.

fetch prblem is solved, some stupid idiot (propably me) type one stupid line witch make fetch not working correctly.
(i can`t even remember when i did it)
I have lesson to type clear code and put some coments.

Sorry for that.

If typing one line wrong makes a programmer stupid, that makes two of us! :slight_smile: Glad to hear you got it working.