How to distinguish between Clicked event in one button and Pressed event

Hi, I’m trying to create a dial pad recently. As we know, zero button can enter “0” or “+”. So, I make a button like this:
<Button Clicked="{enter_zero}" Pressed="{enter_plus}" />
But whether I click or press, I get “0” and “+” at the same time.
I don’t know how to do now.
Thanks for help.

By the way, I can’t fill thread subject field when I post new thread in safari. Is it a bug?

Hi! I’m not sure i understand you use-case.

The difference between Clicked and Pressed is that Pressed is called as soon as your finger is touching down on the element, while Clicked is triggered when your fingeres is released on the element.

Could you be a bit more specific?

Kristian Hasselknippe wrote:

Hi! I’m not sure i understand you use-case.

The difference between Clicked and Pressed is that Pressed is called as soon as your finger is touching down on the element, while Clicked is triggered when your fingeres is released on the element.

Could you be a bit more specific?

Thanks for the reply.
I want a button that fires the Clicked event but not the Pressed event when I click it. However, when I press it, the button fires the Pressed event but not the Clicked event. Just like the 0 button in the phone dial pad

Does the 0 key not actually enter a 0 immediately and then change it to a + if you long-press?

We have a LongPressed trigger that can be added to the button. This would allow you to change the value if the user presses for a while.

You also have an option of using Tapped, which requires a short-pressed. It should be exclusive of a LongPressed.

Thanks, this is exactly what I want.