Getting xcode error after latest fuse update

I am getting this error

Project /Users/Tom/Desktop/Fuseproject/TomCal/build/iOS/Preview/TomCal.xcodeproj cannot be opened because the project file cannot be parsed.

Didn’t change anything, I just updated and uno clean the project and start building on iOS. There was no error on terminal but as soon as xcode opens this message pop up. Never seen this message before.

terminal log

Building iOS app
2017-10-18 19:50:49.335 xcodebuild[4923:1169777] CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary on line 2105. Parsing will be abandoned. Break on _CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.
2017-10-18 19:50:49.351 xcodebuild[4923:1169777] CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary on line 2105. Parsing will be abandoned. Break on _CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.
2017-10-18 19:50:49.356 xcodebuild[4923:1169777] Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3840 "Unexpected character / at line 1" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Unexpected character / at line 1, kCFPropertyListOldStyleParsingError=Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3840 "Missing ';' on line 2105" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Missing ';' on line 2105}}
xcodebuild: error: Unable to read project 'TomCal.xcodeproj'.
	Reason: Project /Users/Tom/Desktop/Fuseproject/TomCal/build/iOS/Debug/TomCal.xcodeproj cannot be opened because the project file cannot be parsed.

(unknown): E0200: iOS build failed

Fuse version 1.3.0 (build 14520)
xcode version 9.0 (9A235)

Thanks for reporting! An internal ticket has been raised and we’ll investigate.

Same error here but with Xcode 8.2.1, Fuse version is the same (1.3.0 build 14520)

Laurent wrote:

Same error here but with Xcode 8.2.1, Fuse version is the same (1.3.0 build 14520)

Since that bug, I roll back to previous fuse version 1.2 and it worked perfectly. Won’t be updating anytime soon to 1.3 I guess.

It seems that I too am suffering from the same problem and I have the 1.3.2. Are there any news on this?

2017-11-07 11:45:44.285 xcodebuild[13696:505910] CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary on line 2491. Parsing will be abandoned. Break on _CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.
2017-11-07 11:45:44.287 xcodebuild[13696:505910] Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3840 "Unexpected character / at line 1" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Unexpected character / at line 1, kCFPropertyListOldStyleParsingError=Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3840 "Missing ';' on line 2491" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Missing ';' on line 2491}}
xcodebuild: error: Unable to read project 'Sandos Check-in.xcodeproj'.
    Reason: Project /Users/r0xstation/stentle/sandos-checkin-mobile/build/iOS/Debug/Sandos Check-in.xcodeproj cannot be opened because the project file cannot be parsed.

@ everyone affected: could you please share a project that has the issue with us? If it’s sensitive, please put it here.

Pretty easy to reproduce the bug. Just make an new project with space in it “fuse app.unoproj” and run build for iOS devices everything runs fine until when it tries to open xcode and it throws error. Preview works fine though even with space in it

I sent you my project: “Sandos.Precheckin.zip”. I test it with 1.4.0 version of Fuse but I have same problem.

Uldis wrote:

@ everyone affected: could you please share a project that has the issue with us? If it’s sensitive, please put it here.

Hi folks,
Thankyou all so much for the examples and thorough issue reporting. The cause of the iOS issue is spaces in the unoproj name. We have a ticket open for this to work out how we would like to handle this, however it’s worth knowing that can safely remove the spaces from the unoproj name and use the Title option in your unoproj file which can take spaces.

Thanks again and we will keep you posted with the resolution.

I’ve confirmed the regression from 1.2 -> 1.3 . I’m off to git to see what we did :slight_smile:

And now I get to clarify the last one, it wasn’t ‘we’ it was me. I troduced this bug when adding support for entitlements. I have a fix in the works now and will get it in asap.

Thanks again for the help everyone.