Fuse slack channel?

It would be awesome if fuse had a fuse-community slack channel. The folks at keen.io and tutum.co have a slack channel and developers just sit in there and help each other out. Food for thought. :smiley:

There already is one. If you send a mail to support@fusetools.com with your slack email, you might get lucky :slight_smile:

We’re actually in the process of setting up a full community on Slack, so the invites are going to have to wait a little longer. Turns out trying to keep up with everyone in a single Slack channel on our internal Slack setup wasn’t an ideal solution. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ll be sure to let the community know when we’re ready to invite people to it!

Just an update: we’ve set up most of what’s required for this, but it’ll be a week or so before it’s operational. I’ll be sure to update this thread when it’s done.

Thanks Bent looking forward to it!

I was preferring a community slack similar to the #startup channel :slight_smile:

Hi Eric,

The Fuse Community on Slack is now operational, and you can invite yourself using this link: http://slackcommunity.fusetools.com/