fuse: Failed to install AndroidSDK

Hi Fuse team!

First of all, thanks for suport =)

I’m trying to install the Android SDK and geting this error:

Do you accept the license (y/n)? y Looks like Android SDK core features is already installed /# Installing required Android SDK components Android Platform Tools was not found and is required Android Build Tools was not found and is required Android Platform 19 was not found and is required. Android Platform 21 was not found and is required. Android Support Libraries was not found and is required since Fuse(v. 0.12.x) No Java runtime present, requesting install. No Java runtime present, requesting install. No Java runtime present, requesting install. An error occurred during installation: Failed to install packages platform-tools,build-tools-23.0.1,android-19,android-21,extra-android-support fuse: Failed to install AndroidSDK

I tryed download and copied the SDK manualy in the local that Fuse found the installation of it (/usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK):

use install android /# Starting JDK installer Verifies that Java Development Kit is installed and valid. Java Development Kit was found here '/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines' /# Done installing JDK /# Starting AndroidSDK installer Verifies that Android SDK is installed and valid. Checking if /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK exists. /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK was found. Checking if /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK/tools exists. /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK/tools was found. Checking if Android SDK is corrupt. Android SDK was found here '/usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK' Checking if all required Android components are installed. Android Platform Tools was not found and is required Found AndroidSDK. However not all required packages for Android SDK are installed. Do you want to install them? (y/n) y

But is still not working on.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks!

Wendell.

Hi,

Looks like Android SDK is having problems finding JDK. Could you try to run uno android?

Also we have a patch release that contains a fix for a bug with the Android SDK installer, which can be found here: https://www.fusetools.com/downloads/channel/qa

Hi, I tryed and:

[wendell] - {~/Dev/Fuse} ♻︎ $ uno android No Java runtime present, requesting install. No Java runtime present, requesting install. No Java runtime present, requesting install.

At this link, by now, don’t found any updates: “There are no releases available in the qa channel at this time.”"

Thanks!

The release that I linked to has been promoted to beta, so that’s why the link is broken. You’ll now find it at our official download page.

The No Java runtime present, requesting install is a known problem with the JDK installer on Yosemite and Mavericks. I’ll suggest you to follow the promoted solution here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19533528/installing-java-on-os-x-10-9-mavericks