- Introduced the Fuse dashboard. Please see the tutorial. The dashboard opens automatically when you start Fuse for the first time, you can later launch it from the Fuse tray menu.
- Support for OS X El Capitan
- Fixed bug causing KeyNotFoundException in preview
- Fixes to the sublime updater that in some scenarios could result in a corrupted package install on OSX
ScrollViewerhas been renamed to
NativeEventto be able to call events from Uno
- On OS X, when upgrading to 0.5.7000, the recent projects list will be cleared
- On OS X, make sure you restart Fuse after updating from an older version