Fuse 0.23 is out!
Get it now at the download page.
This release fixes the following issues:
- Fixed a bug where
fuse install androidcommand would crash
<SolidColor Opacity="..." />now works when used on
Panels inside a
- Fixed an issue where toggeling
TextInputon iOS change font and its caret glitch
- Fixed an issue where
IsPassword="true"would use the Android default monospace font. Meaning that
Font="..."now works on Android password
- Fixed an issue where the background on iOS
TextViewwould always be white
- Added support for
<Panel Background="..." />and
<Panel Color="..." />on elements inside a
- Fixed an issue where Native views could “pop” for 1 frame as their transforms were not up to date
Matchnow inserts its nodes just after itself in the parent. This maintains the intended order. Previously is added to the end of the children – if you need to this then move the
Matchitself to the end of the children.
- Fix an issue where changing the
HitTestModedid not update the hit test bounds
- Event-binding now correctly converts arguments, to prevent issues with invalid conversions when triggering events.
- Fixed an issue on desktop where Caret would jump when an empty TextInput got typed into
- Fixed an issue where databinding PlaceholderText to an observable could make iOS crash
- Fixed an issue where errors during data-binding could result in an unhandled exception