Fuse and adsense

Hi B, is there any way to insert google ads in my app ? Let say in stackpanel every 10 panels … i try to find something in this forum but there is nothing about it.

Then you need to write a wrapper for the Google Ads SDK. No one has done that yet afaik.

Well, i don’t know how to do it, i think someone in fuse team could write it and add to future fuse release. If users can make money on they apps, fuse will be even more popular. :slight_smile:

Well, i don’t know how to do it, i think someone in fuse team could write it and add to future fuse release.

Unfortunately, it’s not sustainable for us to write code for every possible 3rd party service or platform. :slight_smile:

This is exactly why we’ve created the foreign code feature in Fuse: so users and the community can expand with their own packages (see here for a partial list - one relevant example is AdMob, for example).

I would suggest taking a look at any of those packages to learn how to make your own (they’re all available in source code form on Github), good luck! :slight_smile:

Thx for your help. Will do it.