Fuse 1.6 is stuck on loading

I recently update my Fuse up to 1.6.0.15273 and when I load my project it takes a long time to run, and when he complete the Building Project... stage it get stuck on Refrying...

I had the same problem with 1.5 and had to fell back to 1.4. And again from 1.6 to 1.4 to continue the work.

MacBook Pro 2017 High Sierra
8GB RAM - i5 - 128GB SSD

Does anyone has a solution or something?

Always try the uno clean but it didn’t work.

Can you try running the following commands (following a uno clean of course) and report back if they throw anything?

fuse build -tdotnet -r

fuse build -tnative -r

fuse preview

On fuse build -tdotnet -r I got this error

Uno 1.6.0 (build 6434) macOS 10.13 x86_64 40f9a34
Copyright © 2015-2018 Fusetools

Configuring
  0.69 s
Target is up-to-date -- stopping build (pass --force to override)

Build completed in 0.69 seconds

2018-01-26 11:12:19.542 WeesegOffice[4394:40195] Failed to load '/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/lib/libmonosgen-2.0.dylib': dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/lib/libmonosgen-2.0.dylib, 1): image not found.

ERROR: DotNet run failed. (pass --trace for stack trace)

Stack trace (System.Exception):
  System.Void Uno.Build.BuildResult.Run(Uno.Logging.Log log) in (0.0)
  Uno.Build.BuildResult Uno.CLI.Projects.BuildCommand.Build(BuildArguments args) in (0.0)
  System.Void Uno.CLI.Projects.BuildCommand.Execute(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] args) in (0.0)
  System.Void Uno.CLI.Program.Execute(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] args) in (0.0)
  System.Int32 Uno.CLI.Program.Main(System.String[] args) in (0.0)

fuse: Errors were encountered while building the project 

fuse build -tdotnet -r fails because you don’t have Mono framework installed. However that command isn’t something we support on Mac by default, but it should work if you install Mono first.

But I would rather want you to upload the project that’s failing: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZgndLtJQm5eGzG9cicGK.

I uploaded the project on the link. I get stuck right on opening.

Thank you, I’m able to reproduce it on my side :slight_smile:

Btw, if you don’t mind can you test fuse build -tdotnet -r after installing Mono. It works on my machine at least.

Hi, it seems like the app goes into a loop telling me that Cannot read property 'dataNascimento' of undefined in Views/Cliente/Produtos/Vida/Vida.js:27, do you know why it’s undefined?

Of course that shouldn’t cause Studio to hang, but it may be the source.

Hi, I removed that line to try, and he completed the Bulding Project... stage. But it take a long time to run the project. Now its running, I’ll check it there are others errors like this undefined.

Thank you!

When you made a test on my project, it took a long time to run too?

Good!

Yes, it took some time before it ran. However, I’m trying to figure that out now.

Great!!

Thank you for helping!

Hi, I haven’t yet had other problem on this version. But it happened now.

When Fuse crashes for some reason. He got stuck on Building Project... I had this same stuck problem case on 1.5v

This is other case that happens to me and I have to reinstall or downgrade.

Hi, sounds like there are dangling processes after the crash. I think fuse kill-all will help in that case, so just run that command in terminal after a crash.

I ran this command after the crash, but it didn’t solve it. :confused: