first fuse installing tools

try to execute an example

file

I tried to do this but there is a long time without doing anything

this error:

greetings await your comments

Fuse does not know where ant is. What is the output of fuse install -s android ?

Please run fuse install android

long time without doing anything

my environment variables

file

file

path: C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\php;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\apache-ant-1.9.6\bin;C:\Android\android-sdk\tools;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse\

greetings !!!

any ideas

Hey,

We are not using %PATH% var to find the android components (we will in the near future). However since you apparently have JDK but our installer don’t work, you may try to install each component seperately and maybe jump over the JDK installment step.

Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Fuse\Modules\SDKDownloader\sdkdownloader.exe install [ComponentName] for each component and replace component name with either androidsdk, androidndk or ant. You should run the program for each of these, since we need to setup our paths correctly, but you will be asked for using existing installations through the process.

I am not sure why JDK installer hangs, but I will look into it. Hopefully will the steps provided above work.

ok thank you very much for your time to respond I’m not sure I understood but their indications I try …

Cheers!!