Fatal Error while building iOS Preview on Mac

Hey Olle,
Aster have the same problem see in this thread here:

https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/bug_reports/fatal_error_value_cannot_be_null

And i unistalled fuse with the sh script, rebooted my Macbook and then i installed the latest version but the problem is not fixed.

This is a shot in the dark, but does it work if you build with:

uno build iOS --set:Project.iOS.DevelopmentTeam="TESTDEVTEAM"

Hey Olle,

after i entered the command i got the following output:

Christophs-MacBook-Pro:Test Christoph$ uno build iOS --set:Project.iOS.DevelopmentTeam="TESTDEVTEAM"
Uno 0.47.13 (build 5304) OS X 10.12 i386 627d8b4

Configuring (2.6 s)
Compiling syntax tree (1.6 s)
Generating code and data (5.1 s)
Building iOS app
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error: Xcode couldn't find a provisioning profile. Try building from the Xcode GUI and/or setting the 'iOS.DevelopmentTeam' variable in your '.unoproj' or '~/.unoconfig' to solve this problem. Pass the '--debug' flag to Uno to open the Xcode GUI. Pass the '-v' flag to Uno for more information about the error. Now opening Xcode.
=== BUILD TARGET Test OF PROJECT Test WITH THE DEFAULT CONFIGURATION (Release) ===

Check dependencies
No profiles for 'com.apps.test' were found:  Xcode couldn't find a provisioning profile matching 'com.apps.test'.
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.3'
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.3'

Error: Xcode couldn't find a provisioning profile. Try building from the Xcode GUI and/or setting the 'iOS.DevelopmentTeam' variable in your '.unoproj' or '~/.unoconfig' to solve this problem. Pass the '--debug' flag to Uno to open the Xcode GUI. Pass the '-v' flag to Uno for more information about the error. Now opening Xcode.
(unknown): E0200: iOS build failed
(4.6 s)

Build completed in 13.97 seconds
    1 error

after the build command fails in the terminal xcode become visible and i can build the preview via the xcode gui and it works. Strange things.

Thanks! This has given me a pretty good idea of where the problem was and I’m pretty certain that I’ve found a fix to this problem that we can include in future releases.

As a workaround in the meantime you can set the development team manually, as outlined in this article.

Hey Olle,

that sounds great.

Hey!

Does the latest QA release work for you without setting the development team manually?

Cheers!