Duplicate files copied in API META-INF/LICENSE

Fuse version 1.4.0 (build 14778)

Copyright © 2017 Fusetools

Build error when I executed command below.

uno build -t=android -r --set:SDK.BuildToolsVersion="26.0.2" --set:SDK.CompileVersion="26" --set:SDK.TargetVersion="26" --configuration=Release

[error message]

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.builder.packaging.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate files copied in APK META-INF/LICENSE
  	File1: /Users/jongbumpark/Documents/Fuse/Ethereum/build/Android/Release/app/build/intermediates/exploded-aar/com.google.android.gms/play-services-basement/11.4.2/jars/classes.jar
  	File2: /Users/jongbumpark/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.adobe.xmp/xmpcore/5.1.3/57e70c3b10ff269fff9adfa7a31d61af0df30757/xmpcore-5.1.3.jar

I need to put some option in gradle file.
Is there any way to put below options in gradle?

android {
  packagingOptions {
    exclude 'META-INF/NOTICE'
  }
}

Thanks for the question but Im afraid there is no way to do this currently. We would like to expand the configurability of the build related files in future but this is not on the roadmap right now

Thanks for the quick reply~!
Then I need to use ExportedView.
Have a good day~!!

Easy way to find duplicate files use DuplicateFilesDelete, Please try.

Any solutions for that? I’m getting the same error

Stuck on that… i’m making changes manually to build.gradle after build… too much effort to simple build :frowning:

Hey there :slight_smile:
Its a bit time between that, but do you still know the solution for your Problem? I have the same problem since I have included another uno project :confused: