Bolav SQLite plugin and Fuse 0.36.1 error

I need some help with Fuse 0.36.1 and fuse-sqlite… I installed the plugin using fusepm install https://github.com/bolav/fuse-sqlite but when I run my app with the example posted on its official page (https://github.com/bolav/fuse-sqlite) I get the exception:

../../../../Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(4805): E3114: There is no identifier named 'Binding' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Binding' (as in Fuse.Binding) or 'Binding' (as in Fuse.Binding)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?
/Users/Leandro/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(4805,1): Error E3114: There is no identifier named 'Binding' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Binding' (as in Fuse.Binding) or 'Binding' (as in Fuse.Binding)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?
../../../../Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(4805): E3111: Fuse.Scripting does not contain type or namespace 'IScriptObject'. Could you be missing a package reference?
/Users/Leandro/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(4805,1): Error E3111: Fuse.Scripting does not contain type or namespace 'IScriptObject'. Could you be missing a package reference?
../../../../Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(7733): E3114: There is no identifier named 'Node' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Node' (as in Fuse.Node)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?
/Users/Leandro/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(7733,1): Error E3114: There is no identifier named 'Node' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Node' (as in Fuse.Node)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?
../../../../Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(7733): E3114: There is no identifier named 'Node' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Node' (as in Fuse.Node)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?
/Users/Leandro/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages/FuseCore/0.45.5/$.uno(7733,1): Error E3114: There is no identifier named 'Node' accessible in this scope. Did you mean 'Node' (as in Fuse.Node)? For example, try adding 'using Fuse;' to the top of the code file. Could you be missing a package reference?

... [and a lot more here]...

Anybody can help me, please?

Thanks

The solution is: remove every “FuseCore” entry on .unoproj files from dependencies. Just Ctrl + F in your project folder and look for “FuseCore” and than remove it from those files :wink:

Special thanks to @uldis for help me on slack!