App preview doesn't run javascript code on the first run

I found out that Fuse preview does not run javascript code on the first run after compilation. When I run the

fuse preview -t=Android/iOS

command (one of them at a time of course), and the app installs, it doesn’t react on anything, unless I modify the file somehow (I usually add a newline/space) and save it then it starts to work as supposed. This occurred on OSX El Capitan

Darwin 15.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 15.4.0: Fri Feb 26 22:08:05 PST 2016; root:xnu-3248.40.184~3/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

also on Windows 10. On OSX I use

Uno version 0.27.19 (build 2455) OS X 10.11 i386 3057755

Fuse v. 0.12.3 (build 6348)

which was downloaded right from the website today. On Windows I use a bit older version of

v. 0.12.1

I provided the files on Dropbox for Bent. The steps needed to reproduce the bug are:

start with fuse preview -t=Android/iOS and when the application started, hit fill test data button for example, or capture image button and it should fill out the textboxes with testing data, or launch the image capture.

It happens on android/ios builds as well. Android is API level 21 and iOS version is 9.3.1 (iPhone 5S).

Hey!

Is this still an issue? I looked at the file you uploaded but it did not contain any Fuse project.

Cheers!

hey Olle!

I can provide the files again, but since then I build with uno build -tandroid -d so I have no preview ability, but I’ll look at it on monday