Android Preview Failing on Windows 7

Hi Guys,

I can’t seem to preview my App on Android, I searched around for possible solutions and none of them worked. below is the error log, I checked for those directories that are supposedly not found, they exist. Please Help.

Fuse 0.27.1 (build 7935)

Build started: FullCompile

Configuring (0.9s)
Compiling syntax tree (2.8s)
Generating code and data (6.3s)
Building Android app
1/2: libhikr.so
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.38.6: No such file or directory

arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/UnoCore/0.38.2/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory

arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
make: *** [.uno/_root.hikr_FuseReactiveEach_Items_Property.cpp.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.38.6: No such file or directory

arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/App/app-0.27.1.7935/Packages/UnoCore/0.38.2/prebuilt/Android/include: No such file or directory

arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: Exam/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidNDK/sources/cxx-stl/stlport/stlport: No such file or directory
make: *** [.uno/_root.g.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.hikr_bundle.cpp.o] Error 1
make: *** [.uno/_root.EditHikePage.cpp.o] Error 1
_root.EditHikePage.cpp
_root.hikr_bundle.cpp
_root.g.cpp
_root.hikr_FuseReactiveEach_Items_Property.cpp
(unknown): E0200: Android build failed
?: Error E0200: Android build failed
(1.9s)

Build completed in 12.00 seconds
    1 error
Checking if C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65 exists.
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65 was found.
Checking if JDK is corrupt
jdk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK exists.
C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK\tools exists.
C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK\tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if all required Android components are installed.
androidsdkpackages was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK\toolchains exists.
C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK\toolchains was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK\prebuilt exists.
C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidNDK\prebuilt was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\Ant exists.
C:\Users\Secure Exam\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\Ant was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.
Build ended

I have problem with last build too …

https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/bug_reports/i_cant_compile_my_app_after_update?page=1

Hi,

Android build tools often struggle with spaces in paths, so in general we recommend not having a space in your user name if you plan on building for Android.

We do however have a fix that allows you to build for Android when you have spaces in paths, as long as you use the -DGRADLE build flag. This will be included in an upcoming version of Fuse. Note that for this to work with preview, you have to explicitly specify the path to your .unoproj, like this: fuse preview -tandroid MyProject.unoproj -DGRADLE.

Until that version of Fuse is out, here’s a workaround that works with the current releases of Fuse:

• Move C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse to another path without spaces (for instance C:\Fuse)
  • Remove C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App\Bin from your %PATH% environment variable, and add the new path to Fuse\App\Bin (for instance C:\Fuse\App\Bin)

Please note that if you upgrade Fuse, you will have to repeat those steps.