Android preview AND Local Preview

Hi im new here and today i started to work with this amazing tool.
I have some problem and wanna know how to fix it.

Local preview: When i try to view one of the example provide for fuse (gallery) nothing happen, when i try to execute from the command pront i have this:

file

Android Preview: On android the app installed successfully but when i try to open the app says: “Failed to connect”, i understand that my phone need to be on the same network of my computer but even when i turn on the wifi on the mobile the error persist, i even try to change my local ip on my pc from (172.16.x) to (10.0.x); but the app still have the old local computer (172.16.x) on the message.

Thanks in advance,
Regards.-

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Hopefully this’ll be of help:

Local preview: When i try to view one of the example provide for fuse (gallery) nothing happen, when i try to execute from the command pront i have this

Android Preview

Fuse (I’d check the firewall first, but also worthwhile to go through the other points)

Tanks you for the fast repply,

Android preview:
i updated my video driver but still says GL_VERSION: 1.1.0 and GL_RENDERER: GDI Generic, i have an intel HD Ggrafic driver, someone know how to fix this?

Mobile Android Preview:
Thanks it work, i restart the phone and now i can see the demos on the mobile thanks for that.

Now im trying to modify one of the demos, for publishing i need a developer licence of android right?

Regards.-

If you have Windows 10 and Intel HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 / 4000 then there is no solution that we are aware of (Intel also does not provide any support for this combination).
As the FAQ I linked to states: you can still do regular .Net executable builds on windows to test (without preview updates) or you can do on-device previews on Android instead.

for publishing i need a developer licence of android right?

Yes, you need a developer account from Google. The process for publishing anything on Google Play is documented here: https://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/start.html

I computer :
Intel core i5
6 gb ram
Intel graphic 3000
And windows 10

Windows 7 do download preview would be opened ?

And fusetools don’t preview opening and when are new fusetools

Hi Berkan,

if you run into issues, please make a new forum post with all the relevant details instead of hijacking old threads. I would also like to ask you to be more clear about what the issue is, since what you wrote is nearly incomprehensible.