Android crash when long text in Text Class

• Fuse version 1.1.0
  • Android 6
  • Tested on example: parallax-pages
  1. Put a long text in Text Class in file LoremIpsum.ux => app crash
  2. Duplicate the Text class => app ok

Please look at my screenshot for LoremIpsum
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7a5ZSObBZ7XS3o3WUdzLVRsM1k/view?usp=sharing

what is the max number character rules I can specify in Text class?

There is no particular “max number of characters”.

For the app to render a Text element, it requires a particular amount of memory. The amount of memory needed depends on a number of factors - length of content, the font used, font size etc. And the limit depends on the particular device, OS version and many other factors.

So your mileage may vary, depending on how you decorate your content and what you run your app on. What you’re showing though is definitely an excessive amount of text, and splitting it over multiple Text elements is the way to go.

Can we mean the Text Class as p tag in HTML?

Can we mean the Text Class as p tag in HTML?

I don’t understand the question.

I mean that, Text Class in Fuse similar P tag in HTML. HTML: ```

Displays a block of text.

The Text UI-control renders read-only text.

You can import a Font from ttf files containing TrueType fonts. Because a font is typically referred to throughout an application, it is best to simply create a global resource for it using ux:Global. This way of importing the font ensures that the font is available throughout the whole project, and is only loaded once.

Fuse: Displays a block of text. The Text UI-control renders read-only text. You can import a Font from ttf files containing TrueType fonts. Because a font is typically referred to throughout an application, it is best to simply create a global resource for it using ux:Global. This way of importing the font ensures that the font is available throughout the whole project, and is only loaded once. ```

Yes and no. It may resemble what `

tag in HTML does, but only remotely. Fuse has its own layout rules, and those are quite different from how HTML is rendered in a browser. To create "paragraphs", you would put your \Text` elements inside of a `StackPanel`: Displays a block of text. The Text UI-control renders read-only text. You can import a Font from ttf files containing TrueType fonts. Because a font is typically referred to throughout an application, it is best to simply create a global resource for it using ux:Global. This way of importing the font ensures that the font is available throughout the whole project, and is only loaded once.

Thank you for your answer quick!