64-bit warning when releasing an Android app

Did it but, I was not able to run…
now I deleated everythink needed for android…
after All I now get another Error:

{“cookie”:“”,“inReplyTo”:“configure”,“message”:“CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Ninja". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.”,“title”:“Error”,“type”:“message”}
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to “Ninja”. CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to “Ninja”. CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

If I start only “uno build” it successfully ends…but with “–target=Android” ( As I need it)…there I get the Error above :confused: :confused:

You’re now one step closer at least. :wink:

The latest version of Android CMake requires ninja.exe in PATH to use Ninja. Please see this forum post for the solution: Unable to Export Android App

Hi Mortend,
Since i have already ninja.exe in the PATH, i followed the link you send me: https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/add-windows-path-environment-variable/ and i added
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\cmake\3.10.2.4988404\bin to the PATH. In my cmd i execute this commande in order to create and build a new project
uno create app123 -capp
uno build android app123
and it gave me this:

Thank very much Mortend

1 Like

Very cool, it looks like everything is working for you now.

Cheers forza!

1 Like

As for supporting Android App Bundle (aab), We have added in the latest Uno on master branch with this PR. We are in process releasing latest Uno and Fuselibs minor version, stay tuned!